China was the top country 120,385

Sponsored Links
That the number of foreign students in the UK went up last year

Including the number of EU students coming to the UK 63,535 last year

Italy was the top EU country sending students here

China was the top country 120,385
So?

Sponsored Links
In Glasgow, there are what appear to be several thousand Chinese Students.

In that country an education in the UK is a very highly regarded qualification.

They live in Chinese funded accommodation, there is a small "China Town" of local shops, totally amazing ethnic restaurants.

These Students are all [apparently] from the shall I call it better of families who can easily afford sending their offspring to a highly desirable university

These Students simply do not need to work, to fund their education?

There was a BBC [Radio] programme where "Student" from India came over here and brought an entourage of servants to live and study at one of the Unis here [Glasgow] this group rented a Multi- Bedroom "Apartment" in a high end area, in effect a Mini-Mansion.

Just goes to show that not all of "Students" are most certainly not needing "our" jobs, and would seriously scorn "Our Benefits"

Such Students as above will spend a load of cash in whatever Uni. town they end up in, especially oxford and that other English one Cambridge as I recall, so they are not all "Scroungers"

Any links to your accusations ?
Oh I dont believe it

I was just posting something for the RWR on here to agree with.

A bit like saying people only need foodbanks because they cant manage their money properly.......Im not sure what thicko would reach that conclusion, but I guess they are about.

Sponsored Links
Back