Well, my kitchen refit has ground to a halt before it’s even started! Suggestions?

Most don’t bother with cornice and plelmet now

Never looks right to me and if under cupboard lighting's involved you need it. Think my trims are about 30mm and add a finishing touch, motties trims must be at least 100mm.

Sponsored Links
Never looks right to me and if under cupboard lighting's involved you need it. Think my trims are about 30mm and add a finishing touch, motties trims must be at least 100mm.
You can get flush ones. Ikea do them “out of stock”
At the min
IMG_4870.jpeg
Not the best pic.

Sponsored Links
I went for band q wall units as they are the tallest at 900 tall which left 130mm above which I am filling in to the ceiling with gloss scribed plinth to match the doors although its not a perfect match :( the proper match is not long enough for me at 24m as I need 2.7m

Why don't I get presents like that? For some strange reason I've never got around to trying bourbon.
I’ve been spoiled lately and I’m grateful.

Bourbon is my all time favourite treat. It’s not expensive, but it’s lovely. The bottle in the pic isn’t cheap though.

There’s a big mistake in your new kitchen design…..it’s got no wine rack
We have a wicker basket at the bottom of the stairs that we call 'the cellar'. I sometimes do that fake walking downstairs when I’m going down to the cellar. ;) :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Back