Well, my kitchen refit has ground to a halt before it’s even started! Suggestions?

Sponsored Links
I agree but we've had it for 24 years now and Mrs M wants a change.

I didn't realise you'd had it so long. I bet it's had some hammer. Still looks good, though. Are bits starting to fall apart?

Sponsored Links
I didn't realise you'd had it so long. I bet it's had some hammer. Still looks good, though. Are bits starting to fall apart?
No, it’s still all fine - still holding together, she thinks it looks dated though. That was a Magnet and Southern one though which is why she wants another. Reading all these makeover magazines that she does, every other kitchen makeover that she sees has our kitchen as the 'before'! They do say most people change their kitchens after about 8 years or so. We moved into this house in '90 and fitted that kitchen in 2000. Her sister for example has had 5, yes, five kitchens in that time. Mind you, her husband was a kitchen fitter.

No, it’s still all fine - still holding together, she thinks it looks dated though. That was a Magnet and Southern one though which is why she wants another. Reading all these makeover magazines that she does, every other kitchen makeover that she sees has our kitchen as the 'before'! They do say most people change their kitchens after about 8 years or so. We moved into this house in '90 and fitted that kitchen in 2000. Her sister for example has had 5, yes, five kitchens in that time. Mind you, her husband was a kitchen fitter.

Quality! I bet it's got nice thick shelves that don't bend. My brother paid a lot for his kitchen, but he always complains that his shelves bend and is jealous of ours.

Back