what a scumbag ....eh ?

Sponsored Links
whats the world coming to. I wonder if the police will hand out some postal justice

Sponsored Links
now he is one that would definetly have missed the car door!

Whata scumbag....you really wonder what this world is coming too when you hear about things like this..makes you puke.

Here we are again discussing what someone has done to someone and no action taken (albeit difficult in this case if they've legged it).
When are the parents of these idiots going to accept some responsibility for the actions of their offspring instead of blaming everyone else.Surely if the police did attempt action no parent could say they were just larking about/high spirits etc etc in this case :evil: :evil: :evil:

Sunday rant over :)

I heard a drunk in the pub the other night say something that is so apt in this case..

Talking to some friends he said the following..

Of course the parents are responsible, how does the child learn anything if the parents don't teach. If you have a puppy it'll **** on the floor until you teach it not too, the same is true for children..if the parents do not teach them how to behave, they will run riot, and it'll only change if society acts to change it

That is so true..

Big_Spark said:
I heard a drunk in the pub the other night say something that is so apt in this case..

Talking to some friends he said the following..

Of course the parents are responsible, how does the child learn anything if the parents don't teach. If you have a puppy it'll s**t on the floor until you teach it not too, the same is true for children..if the parents do not teach them how to behave, they will run riot, and it'll only change if society acts to change it

That is so true..
The trouble is there are many parents who don't know how to behave themselves - so what sort of 'education' will they be passing on?

Sponsored Links
Back