What a wonderful story it warmed my heart

All the Brexiters were gloating they didn't realise they had voted for their own demise. They are unhappy now - well tough s hit.
you should never punish the innocent for the actions off others
yes iff they have failed and there own actions have an outcome but conflating one action to the other is not a normal reasonable way off thinking

Sponsored Links
you should never punish the innocent for the actions off others
yes iff they have failed and there own actions have an outcome but conflating one action to the other is not a normal reasonable way off thinking

They knew what they were voting for and this is a consequence of that. Why are they all upset now - they voted for this. Play stupid games win supid prizes.

The same lot like to call a spade a spade - time we called them on that.

Sponsored Links
I genuinely thought I was going to read something nice.

This is people's life's your gloating over.

Isn't this a beautiful story knowing that you voted for this, that you should take responsibility for your actions. What a wonderful example, you should shout out about this, how you actually affected someone life, someone you don't know - I think that's truly wonderful.

Sweden is a dull, tedious, overpriced, libertard run, nothing of a country that's got a big diversity and rape problem. The main national interest seems to be sitting in a searingly hot wooden shed with a coal fire to stave off frostbite. Their main gifts to the world are cheap furniture, square cars and meatballs. In the unlikely event that I ever set foot in the country, I would consider it a favour to be expelled.

Erm, we're not, you however appear to be.

All you Brexiteers can have a pint on me.

They knew what they were voting for and this is a consequence of that. Why are they all upset now - they voted for this. Play stupid games win supid prizes.

The same lot like to call a spade a spade - time we called them on that.
so how many off the deported people actually voted to leave as thats the only way your argument works as in you voted for it so you are suffering ???
i am sure most didnt as they are actually living in the eu away from the uk

so how many off the deported people actually voted to leave as thats the only way your argument works as in you voted for it so you are suffering ???
i am sure most didnt as they are actually living in the eu away from the uk

No, your vote has consequences and the faux outrage on here is evidence of that.

Brexiteers don't give a monkeys about the millions of lives they've ruined...

And yet not a single one of them has provided a shred of evidence as to a single benefit of their 'choice'...

I wonder why that is :rolleyes:

No, your vote has consequences and the faux outrage on here is evidence of that.
????????????????
your 100% wrong

lets take it as 10 levels off being indignant
as i n 1worst leavers should be shot 2 they are brain-dead morons 3leavers should be severely punished 4 they have been misled working towards 10 where they are nice people i am in the 4-6 mark where reasonable conversation takes place where sensible reasonable people from both sides find a reasonable compromise working towards the best outcome rather than often childish and inflammatory way some carry on
i am like most very opinionated but work with others off all persuasion to try and find a solution we can all work with rather than spout negativity ;)

OIP.a_sQ3e1mwQ1cRubNlCDJTwHaE-
The memories come flooding back!
I was about 7 when we saw the Three Degrees - they were the supporting act for Cannon and Ball at the Cornwall Coliseum! :)

Not a title that reads well in the cold light of day and so it's proved.

Sponsored Links
Back