What a wonderful story it warmed my heart

I think Galahad's gone full Tonto, shame.
He's come back from the pub, pîssed up after losing yet another argument, probably receiving a slap for his troubles and has gone mouthing off on here from behind the safety and anonymity of his computer screen. He'll be back up there later for round two.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links

Sweden has expelled 1,100 British nationals since Brexit, more than any other country in the EU, according to official statistics released by the European Commission.

The figures come as controversy builds over the “deeply shocking” decision by the country’s immigration authorities to order a 74-year-old British woman with Alzheimer’s to leave the country because she did not have post-Brexit residency papers.

This puts a smile on my face knowing all these Brits knew exactly what they were voting for.
Its all part of the 'Brexit freedoms' we can now all enjoy, like endless queues at ports and ferry terminals.

So much for ridding of shackles, lol.

Its all part of the 'Brexit freedoms' we can now all enjoy, like endless queues at ports and ferry terminals.
Just like the old days then or have you conveniently forgotten those bank holiday queues and delays at ports and airports?

Sponsored Links
It's what you and your Brexiters did when families were split - so take your medicine you hypocrites.

Such a wonderful story.

I voted for my own reasons, what I thought was good for myself and my country.
I regret all the Europeans that went home because they thought they were hated, I never told them so. It was you and your think alikes that's pouted that mith.

My brother now retired and travelling Europe in a camper van shot himself in the foot and has to come home every 3 months.

But these British Swedes never wanted this.

Your out of order, a bit of a dick and you have just exposed yourself to those who didn't know.

I genuinely thought I was going to read something nice.

This is people's life's your gloating over.
You’ve don’t plenty of gloating over brexit

I don’t see you apologising for your actions

you voted for that person to be deported.

and you are too much of a coward to face responsibility for it….typical brexer.

Hatred you love to spread the hatred.

Sponsored Links
Back