What are you watching on TV right now?

pizzaroof.gif

Yo bitch.

Sponsored Links
Breaking bad was one hell of a series, soundtrack was quite interesting too. The final track on the final episode was a song called 'baby blue' by badfinger.

Badfinger were a Welsh group signed by Apple Records, although they hit the big time and did world tours they were so ripped off by bad management/fraud they never earned a penny. When the lead singers wife had a baby and he realised he couldn't afford to feed them, he killed himself. Three out of the four members of the group killed themselves, the fourth taught music in America but also taught about management and how to avoid being ripped off,

Just watched the final episode of series 11 of 'curb your enthusiasm'. Very, very funny. It's on HBO and it's a series that's well worth watching if you like a laugh.

Sponsored Links
Yeah, I'm absolutely fascinated by it but Mrs Secure says it is too slooooooooooooow.....

David Bowie at Glasto 2000, today would be his 75th birthday, I always wonder if he had been a short fat bald bloke with the talent, what would have been

David Bowie at Glasto 2000, today would be his 75th birthday, I always wonder if he had been a short fat bald bloke with the talent, what would have been

On youtube there's a great interview with Ricky Gervais who says that out of the blue he got an email from his childhood hero David Bowie, praising 'the office'. They became internet pals exchanging emails. On Bowies 50th(?) birthday Ricky sent an email saying 'Happy birthday, but 50?, isn't it time you got a proper job?, signed: Ricky Gervais - Comedian'.
He got an email back saying 'I have got a proper job. Signed: David Bowie - Rock God'.

I'm watching some programme about the Angkor Wat temple (63 metres higher) and the blokes that maintain it. Once a year, they climb to the top to cut out any plants that have taken root. It's so crumbly they can't anchor any ropes etc so they do it barefoot with no safety gear apart from a hard hat using ladders tied together or even single bamboo ladders. Sod that!

66D2B9DF-0A90-4C78-9745-75CA3B7D20B1.jpeg
0E813D87-03A9-43D2-AF18-A071F447845E.jpeg

I'm watching some programme about the Angkor Wat temple (63 metres higher) and the blokes that maintain it. Once a year, they climb to the top to cut out any plants that have taken root. It's so crumbly they can't anchor any ropes etc so they do it barefoot with no safety gear apart from a hard hat using ladders tied together or even single bamboo ladders. Sod that!

View attachment 256848 View attachment 256849
Spent my silver wedding there

Sponsored Links
Back