What are you watching on TV right now?

Hugh Grant as the gay gangster was magnificent in that, oh and Colin Farrell as the Irish boxing coach.
Agreed. Seeing Hugh Grant when it started nearly had me turning it off. Glad I stuck with it though . He was class, and Colin Farrell.

Sponsored Links
Last night, I watched Dulcima on 81 with John Mills and Carol White from way back in 1971. One I hadn't come across before and it quickly drew me in to see how it would end. Brilliantly acted by both and quite funny at times. It also reminded me of my uncles farm.

Sponsored Links
Earlier i watched Dark Star for the umpteenth time. Only because most of the time Netflix content moves only my bowels it's so sh.t Netflix reminds me of this seedy video shop my parents used to be a member of when i was younger, most of the titles were budget sh.t Bmovies youve never heard of. Search for a classic Clint Eastwood movie for example and you get zilch back, why?

Ok but wait Bmovies..

If you want to laugh at a film which contains the roots of such titles as StarWars and Aliens (i kid you not) check it out for FREE too right here. Thank me later. Yes it's SciFi but with a sense of humour, some classic lines in there esp from Sgt Pinback.

The strapline to this film sums it up perfectly "They're not lost in space. They're loose!"

Started watching After.Life last night.
Enjoying it.

Missus Lard asked me to download 'Ted Lasso' for her, so I thought it would just be summat else that's utter tosh.

Well roll me over & poke me with a sharp stick. WHERE has that Hannah Waddingham been hiding all my life.

Sponsored Links
Back