What are you watching on TV right now?

Sponsored Links
Monaco F1 free practice 2. On in a few minutes. I love the Monaco Grand Prix - the history and the glamour. I’ve been to Monaco half a dozen times now and I was just feet away from Prince Albert once. It’s my absolute favourite and the only one I’ve been to and although it’s not really an overtaking circuit anymore due to the size of the cars these days, it’s the jewel in the crown of F1. Did I say I loved it? :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Monaco F1 free practice 2. On in a few minutes. I love the Monaco Grand Prix - the history and the glamour. I’ve been to Monaco half a dozen times now and I was just feet away from Prince Albert once. It’s my absolute favourite and the only one I’ve been to and although it’s not really an overtaking circuit anymore due to the size of the cars these days, it’s the jewel in the crown of F1. Did I say I loved it? :ROFLMAO:
Feet away from a Prince Albert, blimey

Probably watch Annika later with Nicola Walker, not my favourite, she delivers her lines in short bursts, lets look at cctv................. then the alibi................go to go late for dinner.........

If you haven't seen last night's edition of Timeshift, i can recommend Battle for the Himalayas: the fight to film Everest. It tells how a team of Swiss climbers came within 300m of the summit in 1950, and spurred on the successful climb by Hilary and Tensing. The first thing Hilary did to celebrate standing atop the highest peak on the planet was...go for a pee!:D
(They never mentioned that in the newsreels.)
Incidentally, if ever you get the opportunity to watch the movie 'Everest', you won't regret it. The ending is so unbelievable you'd think it contrived if not for the fact it's based on a true story.

Met him in his car museum, he was casually walking through saying hello. Nice bloke and an interesting collection of cars.
Yeah. Been there a few times. Last time was for the 2019 F1 where they had a collection of F1 cars from days gone past.

20190526_100450.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Back