What are you watching on TV right now?

I forgot to add, my Nerdiness identified the Morton Spider as a 60s MGB.

Sponsored Links
I started to watch a film call The Beekeeper today with Jason Stathan. Apart from the fact I can’t stand him, the film was a complete load of old codswallop. Terrible. Didn’t see it through to the end, I dozed off halfway through.

I started to watch a film call The Beekeeper today with Jason Stathan. Apart from the fact I can’t stand him, the film was a complete load of old codswallop. Terrible. Didn’t see it through to the end, I dozed off halfway through.

Keeps him in a life of decent comfort in LA, with the lovely RHW as a squeeze though (y)

Sponsored Links
I have been watching the Yellowstone set of series.
First there was the 1883 series, then 1923 series and now 5 seasons of Yellowstone - all about the same cowboy ranch.
It has been good.

Started watching The Gentlemen - Netflix series. Okay if you were a fan of the film. I wasn’t particularly. Don’t think I’ll get to the end of the series.

A question about car adverts.

"Car shown is not UK specification".

Does every other country get the equivalent disclaimer?

Just watched the France v England under 20s rugby match, brilliant game 21-45 win gave England the championship, they were 21-12 down at half time.

I enjoy watching his films. They are crap but I like to see a tough English man with a hockney accent beat up the yanks.

Jagged Edge is on at 10.55 on Legend (Freeview Ch41). Not seen it for years!

Earl Spencer on Laura Kuenssberg bemoaning the fact that as an 11 year old in an all-boys boarding school he was 'taken advantage' of by a 20 year old female assistant matron on more than one occasion. That’s sounds like every schoolboys fantasy to me!

Earl Spencer on Laura Kuenssberg bemoaning the fact that as an 11 year old in an all-boys boarding school he was 'taken advantage' of by a 20 year old female assistant matron on more than one occasion. That’s sounds like every schoolboys fantasy to me!

A case of "humble brag"?

Don't watch much football but todays Man U Liverpool match was a cracker, why did the goalscorer get himself sent off? Very unprofessional

I wonder how often he went to see her with tummy ache?

Sponsored Links
Back