1. Visiting from the US? Why not try DIYnot.US instead? Click here to continue to DIYnot.US.
    Dismiss Notice

What Colours does Tetrion Filler Come in?

Discussion in 'Plastering and Rendering' started by JD2012, 4 Oct 2020.

1. JD2012

JD2012

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    What Colours does Tetrion Filler Come in?

The reason I am asking is that I need to fill in some small cracks and one quite large hole in the side of a concrete door step. I was thinking of buying the above filler for this.

The door step is a light sort of grey colour. Unless I have missed something I can't find out what colours it comes in. I want something that will match a bit with the stone.

Thanks

2. Sunshine32

Sunshine32

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    If the step is concrete then you should repair with concrete. Be aware that new and old concrete doesn’t always bond well.

But it sounds like the concrete has had its day and is splitting and weathering and it’s time for a new step. You can replace with a new concrete step or choose a brick built one. Personally I would go for brick built. Easier to repair the mortar when it starts to weather and/or replace bricks and pavers if needed.

3. Sponsored Links
  4. JD2012

JD2012

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    I cant afford a new step. The cracks are mostly small. The side of the step though has a hole.

5. Sunshine32

Sunshine32

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    You’re welcome.

6. DIYnot Local

DIYnot Local

United Kingdom

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

7. Sponsored Links