What does one have to do to achieve the elevated status?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Clearly some posters are protected from their own embarrassing comments.
How does one achieve such status?

It suggests that it is pointless entering into discussions with some posters because after they have thoroughly embarrassed themselves, the whole thread will be deleted.

Sponsored Links

It suggests that it is pointless entering into discussions with some posters because after they have thoroughly embarrassed themselves, the whole thread will be deleted.

There is no elevated status, mod bias or anything else going on.

What happens is some people who post, start trading insults, so posts get deleted or locked. Some people interpret that as some form of bias or protected status. I hope you arent going down that road, I wouldnt want you to thoroughly embarrass yourself.

Ah, getting to the victim stage of Himmy now. Never to blame eh?

Sponsored Links
If you think observing how he behaves again and again, then telling the truth is vindictive, so be it.

There is no elevated status, mod bias or anything else going on.

What happens is some people who post, start trading insults, so posts get deleted or locked. Some people interpret that as some form of bias or protected status. I hope you arent going down that road, I wouldnt want you to thoroughly embarrass yourself.
Those posters that were being insulting have been doing it all day, and were well established users. They are the ones that have thoroughly embarrassed themselves.
But they resort to their insults invariably in loads of threads.
Why delete those two particular threads?

Those posters that were being insulting have been doing it all day, and were well established users. They are the ones that have thoroughly embarrassed themselves.
But they resort to their insults invariably in loads of threads.
Why delete those two particular threads?
I can't speak for others, but I've witnessed how awful a person you have been to others, and how relentless you are.
Your quick to judge, call all and sundry racist, very condescending, very partonising. When you keep coming back under another username, it's not magic you know, it doesn't wipe the slate clean. It's not like I forget what an abhorrent person you have been and what you are capable of.

Now you complain about being insulted. Ha ha.

(y)

Embarrassed themselves :confused:

Who me ?

I can't speak for others, but I've witnessed how awful a person you have been to others, and how relentless you are.
Your quick to judge, call all and sundry racist, very condescending, very partonising. When you keep coming back under another user name, it's not magic you know, it doesn't wipe the slate clean. It's not like I forget what an abhorrent person you have been and what you are capable of.

Now you complain about being insulted. Ha ha.

(y)
1 I’m not complaining. I don’t want to prevent you from being insulting. It demonstrates more about you than it does me. I have said previously, I am encouraged by your insults.
2 You are basing your accusations on your assumptions about me. As you stated in the now deleted thread, you wanted me to provide the answer that you wanted.
3 I played your game, then you simply refused your part of the bargain.

MOD: Well I can see this one turning out well again... not.

1 I’m not complaining. I don’t want to prevent you from being insulting. It demonstrates more about you than it does me. I have said previously, I am encouraged by your insults.
2 You are basing your accusations on your assumptions about me. As you stated in the now deleted thread, you wanted me to provide the answer that you wanted.
Grow up. Whinge, whine, oooh, 'you refused your part of the bargain'.

Why do I want to converse with any sincerity with you Himmy? You're piece of work, and by your own 'standards', should be very embarrassed and ashamed indeed by all the rubbish, nasty nasty stuff you've come out with in the past.

Grow up. Whinge, whine, oooh, 'you refused your part of the bargain'.

Why do I want to converse with any sincerity with you Himmy? You're piece of work, and by your own 'standards', should be very embarrassed and ashamed indeed by all the rubbish, nasty nasty stuff you've come out with in the past.
Please Mod, allow him to continue embarrassing himself.
One day he might read his own comments and reflect on his behavioir.
Unless someone chooses to delete his embarrassing comments.

MOD: Well I can see this one turning out well again... not.

Well that's cleared that up
Than.

Onwards and up wards himagin

I think there fore I am :cool: dunno who said that but obviously some one of note

Please Mod, allow him to continue embarrassing himself.
Please MOD, can you find a way to keep Himmy banned? Been banned so many times, but he keeps coming back. This place is class without him.

One day he might read his own comments and reflect on his behavioir.
Unless someone chooses to delete his embarrassing comments.
Irony.

Please MOD, can you find a way to keep Himmy banned? Been banned so many times, but he keeps coming back. This place is class without him.

Irony.
This is in no way explaining how or why your recent thoroughly embarrassing behavioir has been deleted. One can only assume that it was to save your embarrassment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back