what does your firm give you at xmas ?

M

Moz

I used to give my lads an gal , £50 each xmas box..
an the xmas party night out ....

the Cobra Indian restaurant in Rusholme an then a few clubs , +£500 towards drink ....:)
they were well worth the money spent ..... !!!!

I quite miss it this year .... :(

Sponsored Links
iv'e always found the giving or receiving of cash, tends to bring on a little christmas cheer.:cool:

we were once asked to treck back early from a job in order to receive our 'christmas drink' from a pleased client. he handed out three plastic cups and split a large can of larger between three.

cheers we all said, shuffled our feet and left before we p*ssed ourselves laughing.

eat ya' heart out ebineezer.

noseall
lol ... what a tight get ...lol.. :) :) so instead of a bottle of whiskey each ...a sip of lager ..lol :) :) very funny .....

Sponsored Links
Well the last time I worked for someone else, he gave us Christmas eve afternoon off and a turkey, but we'd be back at work on boxing day, I think it was double time and a half or maybe treble time. :cry:

how,s about we have a whip round and get prezzies for the mod's :LOL:
what would we get?

i always seem to be the one shelling out at christmas! drinks for my trusted suppliers and chrimbo bonus and holiday pay for my employee!

ah well tis the season! ;)

Richardp said:
how,s about we have a whip round and get prezzies for the mod's :LOL:
what would we get?

4 plastic cups..........................

Well! what sort of people are mod's? what do you think they'd do in their spare time? (be nice!!) how's about a jigsaw puzzle ? :LOL:

moderator 4

ive told you once before a 42 inch lcd tv please. the others said they didnt want anything so i could have theirs as well! ;)

++++++++++++
Rupert:
I've already received my case of Single Malt (thanks!)
but if there's a 42" going as well, I might be prepared to give up the Moderators Conference in Monaco this year.

Rupert
++++++++++++

We used to give our lads £50 each, and also finish at lunchtime on the last working day and take them out for a meal and drinks, after the meal we would ago round the pubs for hours. People usually had too much to drink and it got a bit daft.

Last year we thought we'd try bowling instead. Problem was that the daft s*ds didn't have any lunch and hit the bar at the bowling alley as soon as we got there. Went round town later and by about 8pm one guy was literally crying into his beer, another was having a major barney with his girlfriend on the phone, and a wife decided to come and join us to keep an eye on her hubby I think. :D

This year we are going indoor gokarting with some other lads. There is a bar there but you're not allowed to drink before the race, so maybe decorum will be preserved!

Sponsored Links
Back