What happened to Jesus the second time around?

How are these two sentences meant to convey the stupidity of deliberately and conspicuously insulting Islam? .

I thought the connection was obvious, you do not need to insult Islamic extremist's for you to become a target.

Sponsored Links
I saw someone hovering without scaffold doing some first fix roof framing recently. And judging by the joints cut with what looked like an adz, it may well of been JC doing a bit of subbing.

again another mocks christianity, but no mock of islam.

Sponsored Links
again another mocks christianity, but no mock of islam.

All Religions were written by people "who Knew" all the following was true.

1) The Earth is flat. (it's not)

2) The Earth is the centre of the universe.(it's not)

3) The Sun and the stars revolve around the Earth. (they don't)

I'm sure you can think of many instances of other ridiculous "knowledge" believed at the time.
We have moved on

Yet you wish us to believe, religious books written by such ignorant people, as the truth.
Someone writing such a book today, would be thought of as mad.

I'm sure you can think of many instances of other ridiculous "knowledge" believed at the time.
We have moved on

Yet you wish us to believe, religious books written by such ignorant people, as the truth.

Thing is tho' trazor, you only know all these things 'cos of what folk have told you. You cannot be 100% sure that the earth is round 'cos (1) you've only ever seen photo's of it depicted as a spherical object. (2) You cannot possibly comprehend exactly that which constitutes a universe (3) I'm not sure where your proof of this comes from.

Are you able to furnish us with proof of any of your claims?

Are you able to furnish us with proof of any of your claims?

Just this once.

Images taken from the space station, which orbits the earth, show the earth as spherical at every point of a full orbit.
Not possible with anything other than a Spheroid.

Observing my Avatar, you may deduce I am an astronomer, all planets I observe are round, and with Jupiter in particular
I can observe its rotation.

We have moved on

the bible says the earth was round, long before scientists knew
the bible says the universe is expanding long before scientists knew.
the bible says the earth hangs on nothing

http://www.eternal-productions.org/101science.html

and with Jupiter in particular
I can observe its rotation.
I managed to focus in on Saturn once, with a regular manual (cheap) telescope. It moved across the lens that fast I could only view it for about three or four seconds. Fascinating stuff astronomy.

I managed to focus in on Saturn once, with a regular manual (cheap) telescope. It moved across the lens that fast I could only view it for about three or four seconds. Fascinating stuff astronomy.

The electronic mount I own, tracks Stars/planets, keeping them in the centre of the eyepiece.

Yes, I find it all wondrous.

The electronic mount I own, tracks Stars/planets, keeping them in the centre of the eyepiece.

Yes, I find it all wondrous.
Good stuff. My FIL goes to meetings up the North East to view the cosmos with reduced light pollution benefits. He's got a tracker type scope. Constantly adjusting. Brilliant stuff. Have you managed to track the space station?

Sponsored Links
Back