What happened to the English chaps ?

Dear oh dear a suspicion ! ! No doubt there's some that prefer that.
But when given a actual example of replacement of English workers with " foreign " workers you can't accept it !
Even Gordon Brown acknowledged it was a problem

There are those on benefits that consider it their right to sit on their arse, and many won't get a job because they won't earn much more than they get on benefits. And there are foreigners that sleep 4 to a room because they haven't been westernised yet. And there are a lot of employers that offer minimum wage that only the foreigners will take, simply because there are many that too many in the snowflake generation that don't understand the hard work ethic.

In essence, there's no one simple answer to this situation, but I can guarantee that those foreigners that work hard now, will find the same problems with their kids in the generations to come.

Did anyone hear about the 26 year old teacher that quit his job because he found it too hard to work till 6, and then have to mark homework in the evening. It seems that no one warned him what hard work it would be.

Sponsored Links
snowflake generation
When were these snowflakes born, exactly?

Did anyone hear about the 26 year old teacher that quit his job because he found it too hard to work till 6, and then have to mark homework in the evening. It seems that no one warned him what hard work it would be.
Funny that. In the job description they also fail to mention that becoming a teacher will mean you barely have enough time to eat your tea before going to bed and that you have to put up with gobby chav kids and their thick rude poorly educated parents. Non will state that 16 hour days are normal.

When were these snowflakes born, exactly?

Generation Snowflake, or Snowflake Generation, is a neologistic term used to characterize the young adults of the 2010s as being more prone to taking offence and less resilient than previous generations, or as being too emotionally vulnerable to cope with views that challenge their own.

Funny that. In the job description they also fail to mention that becoming a teacher will mean you barely have enough time to eat your tea before going to bed and that you have to put up with gobby chav kids and their thick rude poorly educated parents

Not quite as bad as that. He complained that he'd come home and have his tea, watch the football with his mates, and then have to do some more marking etc after they'd gone. Not sure if he was warned about how much extra work there'd be, or whether he hadn't got used to the routine, and might have got more efficient in time - how much was this down to his inexperience, and didn't have the guts to stick it out.

One of the problems that was high lighted in a BBC fly on the wall doc' about those that are un-emplyed was the length of time it can take for people to actually get un-employment benefit

there was a room full of un-employed & there was a few temporary jobs available (6 week contracts) no one wanted the job , although the pay was not that bad.

The reason being , that when the contract job was over , it would take them weeks to sign back on again and claim benefits. If it was an easy process after the job had finished many would have done taken the job.

to much red tape , endless armies of paper shufflers & pencil pushers most of whom do F A of any consequence imo . bit like the EU :)

one time of day u asked some one what they did as a job and u knew what it was . Now u ask some one and u are none the wiser as to what they actually do

Vision technician ??????????????????? wtf does he do ???????????

Hes a window cleaner :LOL:

Sponsored Links
One of the problems that was high lighted in a BBC fly on the wall doc' about those that are un-emplyed was the length of time it can take for people to actually get un-employment benefit

there was a room full of un-employed & there was a few temporary jobs available (6 week contracts) no one wanted the job , although the pay was not that bad.

The reason being , that when the contract job was over , it would take them weeks to sign back on again and claim benefits. If it was an easy process after the job had finished many would have done taken the job.

to much red tape , endless armies of paper shufflers & pencil pushers most of whom do F A of any consequence imo . bit like the EU :)

one time of day u asked some one what they did as a job and u knew what it was . Now u ask some one and u are none the wiser as to what they actually do

Vision technician ??????????????????? wtf does he do ???????????

Hes a window cleaner :LOL:

Well transam I don't know about you you're probably a plumber but I'm a THERMODYNAMASIST !!!!!!!

Generation Snowflake, or Snowflake Generation, is a neologistic term used to characterize the young adults of the 2010s as being more prone to taking offence and less resilient than previous generations, or as being too emotionally vulnerable to cope with views that challenge their own.

Not quite as bad as that. He complained that he'd come home and have his tea, watch the football with his mates, and then have to do some more marking etc after they'd gone. Not sure if he was warned about how much extra work there'd be, or whether he hadn't got used to the routine, and might have got more efficient in time - how much was this down to his inexperience, and didn't have the guts to stick it out.

They also seem to think the world revolves around them and their needs ...........I've started to find I'm dealing with theses kind of customers !

Generation Snowflake, or Snowflake Generation, is a neologistic term used to characterize the young adults of the 2010s as being more prone to taking offence and less resilient than previous generations, or as being too emotionally vulnerable to cope with views that challenge their own
What about all those older ones that take offence? What label have you given those? Or those of middle age that take offence? Or is this just another one of those daft made up RWR things like adding 'brigade' after words or using terms like no-go areas.

Snowflake generation my arse.

Do you have a link please?

There was report in the Independant a good while back (posted previously) about theology students who were given permission to walk out of lectures

when ever the cruxifiction was spoken about . Due to the fact that some of these students became up-set , or distressed :LOL: poor snow flakes

And NO i do not have a link just incase the LWR ask :LOL: & if I had a link I would not post it up any way. Neither do I care if the LWR consider it to be a porkie pie , fake news or what ever ever ;)

were's way r bee ? blimey has he been causing issues in Tehran :eek:

There was report in the Independant a good while back (posted previously) about theology students who were given permission to walk out of lectures

when ever the cruxifiction was spoken about . Due to the fact that some of these students became up-set , or distressed :LOL: poor snow flakes

And NO i do not have a link just incase the LWR ask :LOL: & if I had a link I would not post it up any way. Neither do I care if the LWR consider it to be a porkie pie , fake news or what ever ever ;)

were's way r bee ? blimey has he been causing issues in Tehran :eek:

Don't forget we've also got MILLENIALS V similar to SNOWFLAKES

whoa maybe Knowsnowt is a millenial !!!!!!!! I think he is !!!!!!!!

I'm having to deal with millenials occasionally .....you think ....whaaaattt ??!!!

Last edited:
Millenials are the group that grew into their 20's after 2010 (just as we were the baby boomers) but the snowflake generation are a subset of that group, that are just pathetic and useless.

Sponsored Links
Back