What have you been doing today?

Sponsored Links
Some of the wheels I see have scarily little matterial.

V4R's / BMW S1000rr's and such pushing 240bhp through magnesium matchstick spokes!.

20191127_155146.jpg

Sponsored Links
My elbow 'clicks' when the correct torque is reached.
Mine used to click at 55. ;)

Been up the workshop today, started replacing the panelling on my gates. Got two of the four done and then rain stopped play. At least I’ve sorted out the gate post fixings by using resin fixings. I’ll go back and finish it next time we have some good weather. Let my mate, who had his car nicked last week, take the training vehicle to use while he’s looking for another one. I sorned it in April when I went on furlough and basically mothballed the business. Just had to charge the battery and run it round the corner to get a fresh ticket on it. My mate swapped his insurance over and will tax it tomorrow - tried to tax it today and you have to tax it from October 1st. Cheeky buggers. To make things legal, I put it in his name online and then he went to SORN it again in his name but nearly got caught - he had accidentally gone on to one of those fake government looky-likey sites and they wanted £37.50 to SORN it. Didn’t bother in the end as if you SORN it, you can’t tax it for 5 days so left it in the yard. He has the keys so can pick it up tomorrow when he’s taxed it.

Needs another coat or two on the new panels.

A209D969-FEEB-4D09-BA3C-3EDE785D79FA.jpeg

Spunking cash.....
Went out at ten for family day out. Alton Towers.

Got home at half - past five (first - born had hair cut booked), to find out that someone (not I) had left the bathroom hot tap on , full chat , all day.
Bathroom was like a scene from a rainfores ......

Thankfully though, whoever left the tap on had not left the plug in, and we know that the fixed boiler works well......

Today I shall be looking on with interest at the roofers near us stripping a roof of it's tiles, not sure a day forecast for 70 MPH winds and torrential rain is a good choice of days to do that TBH.

Sponsored Links
Back