What have you been doing today?

Been listening to Mrs Mottie moaning. It’s only just gone 10.30 and I’ve had her bending my ear about her poor working conditions. Too cold, poor lighting, kitchen filthy, toilet filthy, someone keeps making suggestive remarks about having her over the table, her seat is too uncomfortable ..moan, moan, moan. I reminded her, she’s the one that asked to work from home!

Sponsored Links
Applying for new passport (maybe its my last) took about twenty photos before getting an acceptable one, still beats queuing outside the passport office as I had to do for my first due to industrial action

Had a mate come round and I helped him pass his annual online MOT assessment. 70% pass mark required and he just scraped through with 73%. I passed mine a while back with 93%. Don’t know how, that’s the luck of multiple choice answers! :LOL:
Still to do this years annual assessment. Just did a mock test and I’m well short. :eek: This years subject is paperwork and administration of the scheme. There’s going to be a lot of testers failing this year..

5AF9ECBD-5BC6-486D-A7BC-500A3B33D76A.png

Sponsored Links
Still to do this years annual assessment. Just did a mock test and I’m well short. :eek: This years subject is paperwork and administration of the scheme. There’s going to be a lot of testers failing this year..

View attachment 218071

We should have these at every voting both - fail the test you don't get to vote. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Working from home for 3 days this week. Getting so much paperwork done because there are no interruptions I'll have nothing to do come Wednesday. :)

Sponsored Links
Back