What have you been doing today?

Well, so far it’s made a miraculous recovery. Typical of my mum to panic panic panic and expect me to drop everything and blue light it up to the vets! Just as well I didn’t. If I had to take it, I would have hoped things would be a bit different - sounds like your one has it all sorted. (y)

Sod yer mum's dog, what's the craic on these glowplugs snapping off.

Sponsored Links
I’ve never had a glow plug snap on me. I warm the engine up first and don’t be afraid to give it some welly. Mind you, it’s easy being brave with someone else’s glow plugs because if they snap, its not really my problem!

I’ve never had a glow plug snap on me. I warm the engine up first and don’t be afraid to give it some welly. Mind you, it’s easy being brave with someone else’s glow plugs because if they snap, its not really my problem!

I'm only aware because I needed a couple of glowplugs on a Vivaro and the garage wouldn't give me a price, or they said this is the price if they don't snap, if they do snap, it's x amount per hour for as long as it takes, and it might take a while. As it happened, they didn't snap, which was nice.

Sponsored Links
Well I am. Off out in a bit

Boiler break down ;)

Massive que at sainsburys yesterday morning 8 am when I drove past :eek: car park was packed

I have designated my self a key worker:cool: there fore I should be entitled to jump. Any que
Should be issued with a badge :)

I just buttered up my last cream cracker. Just as I was about to take a bite it snapped in half and fell on the floor. Unbelievably, both sides landed butter side up. Oh the joy of simple pleasures in these Coronavirus times!

Just been up for a blood test in advance of my prostate follow up next week. Can involve a wait of an hour and a half sometimes. Due to Coronavirus, it’s on a booking system only. I booked and was back indoors less than 30 minutes after leaving my house. Why can’t they do it like that all the time? One thing, I was the only one in there (sign on door said DO NOT arrive more than 5 mins earlier than appointment) and although I had my totally useless builders dust mask on (mainly to prevent me spreading anything), the bloke that took my blood wasn’t even wearing a mask and was chatting away to me.

Ported my number to an Asda mobile PAYG sim from three as I got a better deal with three for the same money (12Gb data, unlimited calls and texts, unlimited streaming on certain platforms for £10 a month) plus I get £57.50 cashback bringing it down to £5.21 a month. You have to leave and rejoin to get it though. No big deal and with time on my hands, why not?

Off to a school in a bit

Taking some kit over there boilers etc

It's a boarding school they still have 4 pupils in residence as there parents are key workers

It’s good to know we are paying our key workers enough that they can send their kids to a boarding school.

Currently banished to the bedroom while wifey is in the lounge taking part in an online webcast yoga group thingy. I’ve been threatened with castration if I interfere with her, especially when she is doing 'Downward dog' and 'happy baby" poses whatever they are!

Edit: Just looked 'em up. :sneaky::sneaky:

Last edited:
It’s good to know we are paying our key workers enough that they can send their kids to a boarding school.

Some of it is placement

The state pays for some it's a special. Needs school. For boys most of em are on drugs or they go doo lally

Had a gas safe inspection there ounce
2 inspectors

Whilst they were there one of the pupils was being helped up to the matrons surgery by 2 other boys he could barely walk

He had one of them large wax crayons stuck up his arris :LOL:

Inspectors could not leave quick enough :LOL:

Currently banished to the bedroom while wifey is in the lounge taking part in an online webcast yoga group thingy. I’ve been threatened with castration if I interfere with her, especially when she is doing 'Downward dog' and 'happy baby" poses whatever they are!

Edit: Just looked 'em up. :sneaky::sneaky:

And now Mottie is a dirty dog :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back