What have you been doing today?

Sponsored Links
I've got a feeling Deer are protected but am not certain
They’re not protected where I sometimes walk my dog. Weald country park. There’s herds of them over there but there are signs up warning that they are being 'managed' between the hours of 6 and 8 am. :cautious:

I suppose that means someone licensed is culling them or in other words shooting them?

Sponsored Links
Worked at a place situated in Richmond Park

they cull the deer there afaik it occurs after dark ???

Went shopping to Farmfoods.

They have silly offers.

Like 72 loo rolls for 12 quid. Triple ply, not rubbish.

They do a good price on washing powders and I usually get the cat his food from there too, but today they had none. Asked a young lad on the shop floor and he said that supplies dried up and they don't know if it's coming back. It was something like 132 Whiskas pouches for 22 quid.

I buy him Hills Science Diet too, but not from FF.

They also have good deals on cases of fizzy pop and ice creams. If you sign up on line, you get notification of special offers and can download coupons that give you even more off your bill.

Went shopping to Farmfoods.
They have silly offers. Like 72 loo rolls for 12 quid. Triple ply, not rubbish. They do a good price on washing powders and I usually get the cat his food from there too, but today they had none. Asked a young lad on the shop floor and he said that supplies dried up and they don't know if it's coming back. It was something like 132 Whiskas pouches for 22 quid. I buy him Hills Science Diet too, but not from FF.
They also have good deals on cases of fizzy pop and ice creams. If you sign up on line, you get notification of special offers and can download coupons that give you even more off your bill.

Securespark so that's what you've been doing with that new extension you've just built? It's full of premium grade loo roll and cat food :LOL:

I was very thirsty this morning and so I made 2 x cups of tea simultaneously alongside my normal morning coffee - I know it's not very exciting

Been over the allotment this morning doing a bit of digging over before planting out starts in the next week or two. Found myself a bonus row of parsnips that I must have missed last year. Bit of a result as I forgot to buy some this week. I’ll be having them for the next few weeks with my Sunday roast. :)
2274B65E-5203-418E-9D40-F9A0F281652D.jpeg

Finally found time to install this

IMG_20210307_142226483.jpg

Also put in quieter light pull cord, and longer pull cord for the extractor fan.

Bathroom is done.

Been over the allotment this morning doing a bit of digging over before planting out starts in the next week or two. Found myself a bonus row of parsnips that I must have missed last year. Bit of a result as I forgot to buy some this week. I’ll be having them for the next few weeks with my Sunday roast. :)
View attachment 225620
When were these parsnips planted Mottie? Are these from a heated polytunnel?

Sponsored Links
Back