What have you been doing today?

Set the scene. The sun's out and the grass needed its first cut.... so that's what I did. Done both the front and back.

20210319_124147.jpg

Couldn't bring myself cut the what me nots.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I don't know where to start. Sat in a satnav powered tractor ploughing fields with a farmer whilst we put the world to rights.

Cycled up the highest virtual mountain in record time (personal best)

Sat in a nice hot tub watched the sun set. (not mine of course)

A hard day at the office today.

I don't know where to start. Sat in a satnav powered tractor ploughing fields with a farmer whilst we put the world to rights.

Cycled up the highest virtual mountain in record time (personal best)

Sat in a nice hot tub watched the sun set. (not mine of course)

A hard day at the office today.

Start about 4am

Just took my annual MOT assessment. Just to keep my ticket current really - I haven’t done a test for about 18 months!

View attachment 226049

Been on FaceTime for an hour this morning helping my mate with his annual online MOT assessment. Not really cheating as the assessment is to make sure you know where to find the information for certain things. He'd phone me anyway so I just gave him pointers of where to look in the manuals. Mind you, he was running out of time (1 hour) and started guessing at a few. When he'd completed the 30 questions he still had 7 minutes left so I told him to recheck questions 3,4,8 and 29 which he did. Pass mark was 80% and he got......80% so just scraped through but that’s good enough and sorted him out for another year. Questions were hard this year though so I imagine there will be plenty of testers failing.

Been on FaceTime for an hour this morning helping my mate with his annual online MOT assessment. Not really cheating as the assessment is to make sure you know where to find the information for certain things. He'd phone me anyway so I just gave him pointers of where to look in the manuals. Mind you, he was running out of time (1 hour) and started guessing at a few. When he'd completed the 30 questions he still had 7 minutes left so I told him to recheck questions 3,4,8 and 29 which he did. Pass mark was 80% and he got......80% so just scraped through but that’s good enough and sorted him out for another year. Questions were hard this year though so I imagine there will be plenty of testers failing.
Was it an Audi

Sponsored Links
Back