What have you been doing today?

Sponsored Links
Today I did some DIY adding a light at the bottom of the top floor stairs, it's only taken me 11+ years to get around to it. :)

perhaps take the dog out over the fields later if I don’t fall asleep.
Well, I watched telly, fell asleep and still managed to take my dog for a twilight walk over the fields. Saw Venus in the sky as it got darker.

84BCB191-FDB7-476A-8ED1-1FDA513E61BE.jpeg

Sponsored Links
More gardening for me. Laying brick edges around the flower beds, dug up a small flower bed by the oil tank and laid a brick base for my wife to stand some pots/planters on. Feed all the lawns, filled in some hollows in the smaller back lawn, painted the pergola, did some weeding and watered everything last thing before coming in and flopping down with a bottle of beer to watch David Attenborough.

Bike ride this morning and pottering this afternoon walk with my Girls this evening.

Talking to Mt mat whole drinking Disaronno
I see 5 in an exact line. Then one to the side going same direction. Heading China way. The see two others crossing the line each way.

I was thinking this is it.

Well, went out at swmbo's insistence, to have a mooch at the Lyrid meteor shower.
Half an hour, and didn't see a single one:mad:

Stars were very nice though(y)

Well, went out at swmbo's insistence, to have a mooch at the Lyrid meteor shower.
Half an hour, and didn't see a single one:mad:

Stars were very nice though(y)
I went out too and seen as many as you did

Sponsored Links
Back