What have you been doing today?

Sponsored Links
Talking to Mt mat whole drinking Disaronno
I see 5 in an exact line. Then one to the side going same direction. Heading China way. The see two others crossing the line each way.
Bodd...What the fook does any of that mean?

Today.Driving around Tyneside doing Gas safety checks....I am a front line essential worker...Thankyou for cheering me tomorrow night!

Sponsored Links
Saw one tonight (or a plane, lol) and looked online at some tracking thingie. Looks like there was just the one passing over the UK and another at 4am give or take. I thought there was going to be a line of them again.

Damp squid!

Saw one tonight (or a plane, lol) and looked online at some tracking thingie. Looks like there was just the one passing over the UK and another at 4am give or take. I thought there was going to be a line of them again.

Damp squid!
Think we are talking about too separate things, me and brigadeer are on about the amazing phenomenon of the Lyrids, a meteor shower that may have occurred just to the right of Vega. I guess you are looking at Elon Musks space junk ? Which I believe would have been seen travelling the wrong way (right to left) through Leo.

Yep, soz, the space junk. :) Too bright around here to see anything else.

me and brigadeer are on about the amazing phenomenon of the Lyrids, a meteor shower that may have occurred just to the right of Vega.

Ah, but have you ever seen attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion, or watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate.

I'm going to be glazing this....

...bastad today.
Each piece of glass weighs over 100kg's I believe. I'm not looking forward to it in the slightest. Before you ask - no room for cranes or mechanical lifting. Manpower and suckers only.

Sponsored Links
Back