What have you been doing today?

Been over to see Mrs Motties sisters new house in Great Braxted. Very nice house but far too rural for us. Not a shop or a pub or a take away. No busses either. Nothing.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Been over to see Mrs Motties sisters new house in Great Braxted. Very nice house but far too rural for us. Not a shop or a pub or a take away. No busses either. Nothing.
Just looked on Rightmove at a house on Lea Lane. No kidding!

As I was up around 0530, I decided to do a bit of post-Christmas tidying then went for a haircut. Texted my barber last night and asked him what time he was open this morning (0630-1300).

So went down for a much needed trim at 0630.

Funny thing was, I signed off my text with "Fat bsatrad with a siht beard" and he knew instantly who it was!

To think we can now get 2TB SSD storage this size. This kind of progress is, to me, genuine progress.

Yes, quite amazing the performance of PCs these days for not a lot of money. While my friend was upgrading my desktop he popped in a couple of extra DDR memory thingies. Far more than I need for basic internet sufing and a bit of word processing.

Had a roast chicken dinner today. I’m now simmering the carcass and bones with onions, garlic, black peppercorns, carrots and the tops and peelings of the parsnips to make a tasty chicken stock. Going to make a chicken and pea risotto tomorrow night. I‘ll use 500ml tomorrow and freeze another 500ml for another time.

C2389103-AE33-44B5-8846-979EA46DD239.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Back