What have you been doing today?

Took the cat to the vet. He's 20, which is 98 according to the chart.
He's got a type of fur which forms felt pads. We pull them apart as best we can but today was his annual visit. He's very placid but it still takes 3 people - one each end to hold legs and keep the skin taught, while the nurse does the clipper bit. He does look silly now.
He used to be 7kg, he's a big mogg, but he's down to about 4 now. He's pretty deaf, and you can see when he has one of those "why am I in this room" moments. He stands in one place for a minute doing a cat "duurrrr".
He's become very noisy, though today's trauma has made him go quiet . We'll see how long for....

Sponsored Links
You can take paracetamol and ibuprofen together, because they're metabolised separately.
Mrs Mottie has always said you can’t but when I got knocked off my motorbike and had to be taken to hospital, the paramedic said it was fine.

Mrs Mottie an Old Wife, is she?!

Look up how they work - it's not complicated.
Mrs Mottie thinks she's flirting with danger if she takes, I kid you not, half a paracetemol when she has a severe headache! You sound like you could help the local pharmacy out if they run short of anything.

Sponsored Links
Took the cat to the vet. He's 20, which is 98 according to the chart.
He's got a type of fur which forms felt pads. We pull them apart as best we can but today was his annual visit. He's very placid but it still takes 3 people - one each end to hold legs and keep the skin taught, while the nurse does the clipper bit. He does look silly now.
He used to be 7kg, he's a big mogg, but he's down to about 4 now. He's pretty deaf, and you can see when he has one of those "why am I in this room" moments. He stands in one place for a minute doing a cat "duurrrr".
He's become very noisy, though today's trauma has made him go quiet . We'll see how long for....

Our last cat was late teens when he started going deaf. Used to wander round the house looking for us as he couldn't hear where we were. Strangely he still seemed to know when his food cupboard was opened and soon arrived to inspect the contents.

Mrs Mottie thinks she's flirting with danger if she takes, I kid you not, half a paracetemol when she has a severe headache! You sound like you could help the local pharmacy out if they run short of anything.
Only some painkillers. I try not to take the bloody things, but...

The coco 30/500 are worth having, bum a few off a friend for when you get something extraordinary like a tooth pain.

Don't pinch tramadol or oxycodone or anything else though. There are dozens. I'm not supposed to have the few fentanyl I have, it's unusual as a tablet. I took one and practically left the planet for a while, but it helped.

Only some painkillers. I try not to take the bloody things, but...

The coco 30/500 are worth having, bum a few off a friend for when you get something extraordinary like a tooth pain.

Don't pinch tramadol or oxycodone or anything else though. There are dozens. I'm not supposed to have the few fentanyl I have, it's unusual as a tablet. I took one and practically left the planet for a while, but it helped.
I still have a couple of boxes of Naproxen and some Zapain left over that I was prescribed when I had a rotator cuff pain. A friend said if I was going to chuck them away, to chuck them her way!

Today I will be installing the wiring loom on my car :cool:

Which will Probably turn into a complete nightmare ??

Sponsored Links
Back