What have you been doing today?

Fitted all the sockets back on after the plastering, Fitted the top sprung loaded door to my cooker housing. Tried to fit the infill panel between the bottom of that door and the top of the top oven and it the top door just catches when opening it. Top door is adjusted to its max so having to take both ovens out again to lower the top shelf by a gnats cock. Grrr…..
I can’t believe it’s taken me all bloody day to do this! Had to take them out again to use my own fixing method - two ‘L’ brackets fitted from behind - as the supplied panel fixing kit was useless. Wired up both ovens to 20A double pole switches and located them up the top at the back of the bottom pan drawer along with a single socket outlet for the fridge freezer. That was a job and a half - it was like working under the dash of a car. I don’t take on jobs like that and I know my ribs will be killing me later. Finally, assembled the sliding drawer but there was one plastic clip missing so I’ve sent an email off to Magnet telling them to get one for me.

Sponsored Links
I bet Mrs Mottie is going mad without her kitchen.

Andy
She's being surprisingly patient! She's very pleased with the first completed unit. Got one of those tall larder units that all comes out when you open it that I’m going to have a go at tomorrow - that will probably be another ballache. After that, everything else should be a piece of pìss!

IMG_1553.jpeg

Got one of those tall larder units that all comes out when you open it that I’m going to have a go at tomorrow - that will probably be another ballache.

I added something similar for pots and pans, last year - they make life so much easier, than probing blind, in the back of a cupboard.

Sponsored Links
More agg today. Ovens are going to have to come out. Again! Getting sliiightly pìssed off with it now. Doesn’t help that I’ve got a shìt job to do on the DIL's car next week and I’ve got to get it up to my workshop. I've got my mum hassling me to come round and do a few little jobs in her house. Mrs Mottie has told me to take a break. I’m going over my allotment to calm down. I’m supposed to be retired and all I’m doing is running round like a blue arsed fly!

just mooching about.
Went to pair new phone to van.
Gave up.
Sent wife out to pair new phone to van.

I've been walking with the dog since 10am this morning. Every time I needed a pee, she seemed to think it was the done thing to stand in the stream, I'm having to rotate myself as I pee.
17155229124613901167193729483039.jpg

Every time I needed a pee, she seemed to think it was the done thing to stand in the stream, I'm having to rotate myself as I pee.
lol. I’ve done that before - got it all over her collar when I was walking her on my own. I didn’t tell Mrs Mottie until she said "That dogs rolled in something, I can smell it". Of course the dog went in the bath and the collar went into soak with every detergent known to man!

I spent much of the last 24 in bed, sleeping what ever it was off, just getting for an odd hour, to see how I felt. I've nowt to eat, until an hour ago, and only managed half of that, though feeling a lot better now..

Nope, I got that wrong - it was still coming back in waves, and continued right through until this morning, what ever it was. Not managed to eat a meal, from Tuesdays BBQ, through the today's Sunday lunch. Feeling nauseous, stomach felt bloated, a dull pain from the right kidney area, and dark urine. Today I managed my first almost proper meal.

Sponsored Links
Back