What have you been doing today?

Ouch Conny!!

If it helps, Ibuleve or any of that ilk are very effective for knee pain/torn ligaments (supermarket own is a 3rd of the price). I use it when overdone the gardening :)
I spent £15 on a tube of ibulieve for my knee a while ago. Didn do nuffink. Mind you, there were two tubes to choose from, one for joint pain, one for muscle pain. I might have bought the wrong one.

Sponsored Links
I spent £15 on a tube of ibulieve for my knee a while ago. Didn do nuffink. Mind you, there were two tubes to choose from, one for joint pain, one for muscle pain. I might have bought the wrong one.

The 5% version does not work for me, but the 10% version is quite effective.
You do not need a prescription for the 10%.

Sponsored Links
There’s a pub not too far from me called 'The Treacle Mine'
I used to be taken to a pub called The Bread and Cheese in Essex when I stayed with my aunt,uncle and cousins as a kid. Just remember the name, no idea what it was like, over 40 years ago.Also went past a pub called the 3 tunns (I think) on the way, near my grans house in Essex.

No it just appeared in the bank account

Edit, having said that an email just arrived to say it would be in my account in three days

Last edited:
One and the same imo. Inflammation can cause pain.

Agreed, but paracetamol doesn't really reduce inflammation but can dull the pain. I'd rather get the inflammation down and then see if the pain goes as well or if I can live with the reduction. Hate taking tablets unless absolutely necessary so keep to the minimum.

I used to be taken to a pub called The Bread and Cheese in Essex when I stayed with my aunt,uncle and cousins as a kid. Just remember the name, no idea what it was like, over 40 years ago.Also went past a pub called the 3 tunns (I think) on the way, near my grans house in Essex.
I’ve been in there about 40 years ago when I used to know a girl in Benfleet. She lived on Bread and Cheese hill.

Well, my new chain finally arrived for my bike this afternoon so I whipped that on then cycled over to my allotment. Lifted the butterfly nets and did a bit of weeding and watering on my brassicas. Watered everything else, cycled home and took part in an online quiz where I came 10th out of 125 people. I think I had a few lucky guesses. :LOL:

E5540718-0D68-4609-9500-1A10FD550EC3.jpeg

I’ve been in there about 40 years ago when I used to know a girl in Benfleet. She lived on Bread and Cheese hill.

I knew a girl that worked there. She had a 2nd job but the pub was her Bread and butter..

I know her. She wasn’t getting enough dough from her other job.

Bacon and eggs walk into the bread and cheese.

The bartender said, “Sorry, we don’t serve breakfast”

Now that's what I call cheesy

Sponsored Links
Back