What have you been watching lately?

Sponsored Links
Just watching Designated Survivor on Netflix.

Far-fetched but enjoyable nonetheless.

I'm trying to remember to watch Mark Kermode's series about films, on BBC. It gives some good clues as to which films might be worth the effort of watching.

Sponsored Links
If you see Godfather in Harlem, try it. It’s one of those series that you can’t stop.Each episode (10) is like a film. True story. 2nd series is out in couple of months. Faultless.

If you have Netflix and endless hours..Prison Break....Blacklist........How to get away with murder......Those 3 will last you months.

I never watch long series, I find them to be too drawn out. Films for me or very short series of two or three episodes. I don't mind series where each episode is a complete story.

If you didn't know beforehand, you could be forgiven for thinking the film was made post covid 19. Scarily prescient.

Pandemics come round from time to time. Apparently the world's been overdue for one. People thought that pig flu would be it.

luckily, we've kept key workers in post, cleared away the bodies, and kept food in the shops.

Without that, a breakdown in society would have cost us far more than paying people to stay at home.

If you see Godfather in Harlem, try it. It’s one of those series that you can’t stop.Each episode (10) is like a film. True story. 2nd series is out in couple of months. Faultless.
Just seen episode one. Very good. (y)

Sponsored Links
Back