What have you bought today?

A pack of 14 disposable paper cups. £1.99 from Amazon. Coming tomorrow by courier. Christ, how much do they get for delivering it - they must be on a fixed price per drop?

Sponsored Links
Better off surely nipping down your high street?

The packaging will exceed the amount of tree used to make your cups and the miles driven must be many, not few.

Edited for clarity.

Last edited:
Better off surely nipping down your high street?

The packaging with exceed the amount of tree used to make your cups and the miles driven must be many, not few.
True. Annoying thing was, I told my friend and she told me she had a box of 500 of them that she bought for the local shoot. I remember them now and they are a lot bigger and better insulated than the ones I bought!

Anyway, today’s Amazon purchase is a SD card reader for my iPad.

Anyway, today’s Amazon purchase is a SD card reader for my iPad.
Major feck up but my stupidness has worked out for the better. The reader arrived today and when I tried to plug it in to my iPad it wouldn’t fit. It was then that I realised that my iPad Pro has a USBc connector! Never mind, the lightning connector is right for my iPhone and any pictures on there automatically appear on my iPad and vice versa. Also, the adaptor will fit Mrs Motties iPad and iPhone. Phew!

Sponsored Links
While waiting for mrs mottie to come out of the opticians, I popped into our local department store and bought a spatula. I then popped in Mark’s and bought some farmers asparagus, some free range eggs and a hand crafted sourdough loaf. I then fell UP the stairs on my way out but managed to save the eggs. That’s tomorrow’s breakfast sorted. You’ll see it in the breakfast thread tomorrow. :)
8A23CCEF-054A-404D-AE05-CE57A8BA2C07.jpeg

Three pairs of pants, three T shirts, a Victoria sponge cake and a packet of Percy Pig jammy dodgers from Mark's.

A Peppa Pig Bag o' Fun and a couple of packets of vegan choc buttons as yes, it’s Thursday and our Grandson is on his way!

1724A421-2DED-46A4-A1FF-4F088D286838.jpeg

Bought my flights (again) for my rescheduled Spanish fly-ride motorcycle trip in November. Fingers crossed. Again!

Just ordered a tub of live mealworms to feed the Tits and Robins.
Arrived today, put some out in a dish and the magpies are scoffin' them!

Just bought 2 pieces of cod (1 large, 1 medium), 1 regular chips, a wally and an onion. Nineteen quid but it was nice.

731AFABA-833B-4860-9D73-7AFFBC97979D.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Back