What have you bought today?

I'm liking the Festool dust extractor Conny, I've got the earlier model, well battered and down to 3 wheels now, sucks well though.

Sponsored Links
Err, sorry to turn this into a discussion, but just out of interest, how will you use the 4.0mm T&E to prevent intrusion? :whistle:
;)

Connect the live cables to the locks and window sashes. :)

And don't your think you should have insulated the roof as well? :whistle:
;)

Thats the next stage of insulating. Pics were taken during a break. ;)

I'm liking the Festool dust extractor Conny, I've got the earlier model, well battered and down to 3 wheels now, sucks well though.

It's the midi. Works brilliantly. My intention is to set up a manifold system so I don't have to unplug the pipe from one machine to hook up to another machine.
Thinking of running a 30mm length of waste pipe in the rafters with branches off to each machine. When the machines are not in use the hose will have a snug fitting bung in the end, thereby giving full suction to the machine in use. Still in the design stage at the moment till I get the machines in and see what exactly I need.

Sponsored Links
If thats all you have in your workshop there's not much you can make with them! :D
There's a lot of a mess atm with stuff everywhere but the tools you have there are identical to mine and the structure is basically the same :mrgreen:

Just ordered a 'Lily' handbag for Mrs Motties big birthday present. There goes my saving on our rescheduled hotel break! :LOL:

Last edited:
A bunch of flowers for Mrs Mottie as it’s our wedding anniversary tomorrow. Three wonderful years together. We got married in 1984 so not too bad I suppose! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

23623999-00B4-4396-ADFF-E1741E265050.jpeg

Just ordered a 'Lily' handbag for Mrs Motties big birthday present. There goes my saving on our rescheduled hotel break! :LOL:
Arrived today. Pretty disappointing how little a bag you get for the money it cost. I’m distinctly unimpressed. Still, she'll like it. I hope! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
A mixed case of 6 bottles of wine for £19.99 delivered from Naked wines. £3.33 a bottle. Should be interesting.

AA membership. Two of us, any car or motorbike, breakdown and national recovery. £159 but bought it through TopCashback and will get £72 back so just £87.

Sponsored Links
Back