What have you bought today?

Sponsored Links
Packed up yesterday. :mad: Phoned Karcher this morning and they are sending me a new Bluetooth enabled Lance. If that doesn’t cure it, they’ll pick up the whole machine from me and take it away for repair.

why does it need too be bluetooth controlled?

Sponsored Links
A pair of oak veneer rebated doors to replace the ones we have. These:

upload_2021-7-20_16-47-31.jpeg

I was going to paint the ones we already have. I got as far as starting to mask them up a couple of months ago, lost interest and decided to replace them instead. Cant even get the masking tape off easily now…..

55C31BE4-77C8-4A2F-9066-A468E8CE020D.jpeg

Packed up yesterday. :mad: Phoned Karcher this morning and they are sending me a new Bluetooth enabled Lance. If that doesn’t cure it, they’ll pick up the whole machine from me and take it away for repair.
Grr! Arrived today but new Lance was for K4/K5 models only and not the K7 that I have. Idiots - as part of the claim I had to sent them the model, the serial number and a photo of the sticker on the machine and they still got it wrong! They are sending another one now but DPD are picking the wrong one up tomorrow.

711715483215301-A.jpg

Called at Aldi to browse the"Aisle of dreams" and savour the aircon, came home with a Llama toilet roll holder, now repurposed as a kitchen roll holder...class

Bought an OS map for forthcoming camper trip to the Forest of Bowland, its on the edge of two maps so I ordered a personalised one centred on the campsite, as its my 65th birthday trip I splashed out

A Vietnamese meal to be delivered next Friday. All the ingredients are delivered fresh along with cooking instructions.

BD857684-C1EA-4DAE-B5AA-B762ED7177C1.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Back