What have you bought today?

Door furniture for the replacement French doors I’m fitting between the lounge and kitchen diner. Been all over the place. Hinges from Screwfix, handles from B&Q and recessed bolts and rebate latch from Wickes.

Sponsored Links
Interactive cat toy, otherwise known as a laser pointer. Arrived about 1/2 hour ago and they have been going crazy trying to pin it down to the floor and wall.
Very amusing but will only use it occasionally as apparently it can turn them aggressive with frustration. (Didn't tell me that before I bought it!)

You will have more fun pointing it towards Police helicopters. Give it a try and let us know how you get on.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Andy

Despite the fact I spend time coming on here I like to think I am a bit more intelligent than your average poster. ;)

Sponsored Links
Well my dear old drill decided to give it up when I used it to drill re-enforced concrete. Must be at least 20 years old but she decided to go with a bang. :(

IMG_0539.JPG

IMG_0539.JPG

So my beautiful wife bought me one of these beasties.

IMG_0540.JPG

Came with these attachments which I didn't know about so bought the De Walt 16mm drill bit separately.
It went through the concrete like a hot knife through butter. Very impressed with it for £70

Attachments

• IMG_0538.JPG
    IMG_0538.JPG
    354.3 KB · Views: 48
Sponsored Links
Back