What have you bought today?

Bikey stuff. A carry bag for one of our fold-up bikes, some 20” and 26” inner tubes, a saddlebag with tool kit and a cycle helmet for Mrs Mottie.

Sponsored Links
A pair of Rab Spire hiking pants and a Rab Kinetic Alpine waterproof jacket as I somehow lost my other one. F knows where - I’ve turned the house, garage and both cars out trying to find it. It’ll probably turn up now I’ve replaced it. :cautious:

I bought a cover for an iPad in a charity shop for £5. There were two of them, both brand new. It fits perfect so, I might go back for the other…might.

A pair of Gore-Tex lined, leather Meindl hiking shoes. Very comfortable - I wore them home. :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Gel seat cover for the bike, came with a waterproof cover that doubles as a comedy hat

comedian-benny-hill-in-character-for-a-sketch-circa-1975-picture-id1327078956

Makita 4 1/2" grinder and a pack of 10 DeWalt cutting discs. Bit of a whim buy because at the moment I don't need one but there have been times in the past when I wished I had one so I consider it 'future proofing'. :LOL:

Makita 4 1/2" grinder and a pack of 10 DeWalt cutting discs. Bit of a whim buy because at the moment I don't need one but there have been times in the past when I wished I had one so I consider it 'future proofing'. :LOL:
Always handy, bought one to cut the re bars on a gate post, seen sterling service ever since

A Fortnum and Mason beauty advent calendar for Mrs Motties Crimbo present. Try to buy any half-decent beauty advent calendar from late October onwards and you’ll be out of luck. I’m not going to fail this year!

Sponsored Links
Back