What have you bought today?

Was with my ex for 38 years. The last 12-15 where as miserable as sin and I was became a couch potato.

Moved away to the other side of the country and eventually met someone else. Been married for nearly 3 years and do all kinds of things together. Haven't been so active for so many years but love each day. We still keep our independence for some things but she is not afraid of doing/helping where she can despite being disabled.
And to top it off she is well educated and has a very analytical brain. LOL. We can spend a few hours looking at the solution to something then try to rip it apart looking for faults/discrepancies.
Fairly easy to do with this Covid business when it comes to finding something, put in place for the masses which will sometimes work, but not suitable for disabled people, be they physical or mentally disadvantaged.

Sponsored Links
Today I ordered 2 more reels and a new battery for my daughters car
We do most of the time, I think it may be why our 2 kids eat with their utensils in the wrong hands (fork in right hand) as they were mirroring us. Everything else they do right handed.
I'm a right forker (right handed).

Sponsored Links
Surely it is the knife that you should have in your preferred hand.

Do you also use the left hand for a spoon?

No.

My old fella uses his right hand for forking too. He's right handed.

Otherwise we are both normal.

Normal! not sure if I take offence at left handed being abnormal, but I suppose at just 10% of the population it could be described as such. Lol. I'm left handed, but eat right handed stylee. Left handed for just about everything else, apart from throwing frisbee's. weird.

Goggles for cycling, my eyes water terribly if there is a chill wind, arrived today from er China, fantastic been out today and no tears

Surely it is the knife that you should have in your preferred hand.

Do you also use the left hand for a spoon?
I’m right handed but I only use a fork in my right hand when I’m eating spaghetti where I have a spoon in my left hand to twiddle spaghetti into a ball before shoving it in my gob. I saw a few people doing it many years ago in Italy and I’ve been doing it ever since. My wife STILL gives me a knife and fork, forgetting the spoon, when we have a spaghetti based meal.

I always presumed that "fork in left" was convention, due to the way tables are set / laid.
Nothing to do with handedness.
I said to be corrected though.

Sponsored Links
Back