What have you bought today?

Offroading mums drive on the pavement.
See Pat didn't pull you up on that, women don't seem to be high up on his list of priorities, you get the impression they're at the bottom sometimes.
In the buses thread it clearly mentions a woman in the last paragraph but for reasons best known to himself he failed mention a woman was involved.

Sponsored Links
New (old) wheels :oops:

Screenshot 2022-10-27 at 14.45.54.png

Sponsored Links
Today I spent twelve and a half quid to take my own car to my own workshop inside that **** Khans ULEZ. :mad:

What ancient pos is that you're driving?
2008 Diesel Golf. Our dogmobile. Had it 10 year's now. Perfectly good, serviceable car. Might have to get rid next August of the **** extends the ULEZ to London boroughs. Bastards going to **** off a lot of people if he pushes it through.

Picked it up today…loads of parts in the boot which hadn’t been mentioned in the auction! Happy days

(took the door off as it was loose and didn’t want to lose it on the motorway!)
2F2C6210-C2FE-496C-A469-04EB4526E742.jpeg
E6C226F7-F8B1-408E-A814-84AEB0C190BC.jpeg

15kg of kibble for our dog, some garlic bulbs to plant out over the allotment, 4 litres of Castrol edge and an oil filter from Audi for our A3.

15kg of kibble for our dog, some garlic bulbs to plant out over the allotment, 4 litres of Castrol edge and an oil filter from Audi for our A3.
Spooky, I just this minute received 1litre of Castrol Edge, dark forces at work

Sponsored Links
Back