What have you bought today?

. I’m sure the numbers go stale after a while - we won more when we had less.

Hmm. Bit worrying. Will have to keep an eye on them. Difficult to get a bit of income out of anything these days. Didn't seem that long ago could get 5 or 6 % on savings account without trying. Hardly worth the effort these days.

Sponsored Links
Today I bought a cover for my new patio set, some Karcher stone cleaning fluid, a combination padlock and a 4m steel cable. Oh, and the weekly shop.

Today I’ve ordered a Karcher telescopic jet pipe and a swivel head for my pressure washer to do my gutters and facia's. Don’t know when I’m going to play with it - I’ve not even played with my patio scrubber yet. :rolleyes:

1DCD16D2-0A37-4E66-819C-515614ED4118.jpeg

Sponsored Links
A new set of blades for my planer/thicknesser.

£24.99 arriving Saturday.
Must admit the old ones have taken a battering this week prepping the wood for my mud kitchens.

A PA system for a sports club looks pretty robust for £300 install next week

Just arrived. A miniature Wahl battery operated 'Pet paw tidy'. It has a tiny 10mm wide head and it’s specifically for clipping the hairs that build up between the pads on my dogs paws. It’s a nightmare getting mud, grass seeds etc from between the pads when the hairs get long and tangled. I showed it to her, switched it on..........and she ran for the hills! :LOL: Going to take a bit of time for her to get used to them I think.

Last edited:
Just arrived. A miniature Wahl battery operated 'Pet paw tidy'. It has a tiny 10mm wide head and it’s specifically for clipping the hairs that build up between the pads on my dogs paws. It’s a nightmare getting mud, grass seeds etc from between the pads when the hairs get long and tangled. I showed it to her, switched it on..........and she ran for the hills! :LOL: Going to take a bit of time for her to get used to them I think.

Show her how it works by demonstrating it between your toes. :)

Sponsored Links
Back