What have you bought today?

Sponsored Links
Just arrived. A miniature Wahl battery operated 'Pet paw tidy'. It has a tiny 10mm wide head and it’s specifically for clipping the hairs that build up between the pads on my dogs paws. It’s a nightmare getting mud, grass seeds etc from between the pads when the hairs get long and tangled. I showed it to her, switched it on..........and she ran for the hills! :LOL: Going to take a bit of time for her to get used to them I think.

First.
World.
Problems.

;):ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
My first take away meal since before the lockdown. Skate and Chips with a pickled O and a wally. De ****ing lish!

43996BCA-2A92-4235-9912-B37FAB131B72.jpeg

Must admit, your fish dinner does nothing for me. Not keen on chippy chips since they started using oil instead of good old fashioned lard.

The only exception is Harry Ramsdens fish & chips with mushy peas and tartare sauce and a slice of lemon.

Childrens play tables such as these.

P1020795 (2).JPG

This year people have been asking if I do sand trays or pits so I've deviated a little to come up with these,

P1030291.JPG

P1030293.JPG

Gives me something to do. The sand in the pictures is sharp sand because that was all I had to hand at the time but I do recommend they use proper play sand and it doesn't attract flies. There are small covers you can by for about a fiver to cover them and stop the sand getting wet. The table tops themselves are weatherproofed with 2 coats of Ronseal Outdoor Stain. The legs are 2 coats of Cuprinol Outdoor Furniture Paint.

My Karcher jet pipe arrived today. It’s in the garage. Seem to have lost my power wash mojo at the moment. (n)

Sponsored Links
Back