What have you bought today?

A bic does the job exactly the same as a £50 razor...bit of Stainless steel to remove hair..no comparison with bikes.
I can’t get on with Bic's - I always cut myself to pieces with those. I got a £199 electric shaver for Christmas. Bloody marvellous at first but tailed off a bit now. Probably needs a new foil at £40 :rolleyes:. If I want a proper shave I use one of those multi blade wet razors Mach 5 or something. I did try a standard safety razor a few years ago that has the traditional razor blades. Not a bad shave but you have to go real slow! A few years ago we went away just after Christmas with four other couples. One of the ladies had bought her boyfriend a proper cut throat razor shaving kit for Christmas and he used it for the first time the first day we were there. Looked like he'd had a fight (and lost) with Edward Scissorhands! :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Same price on Amazon but delivered free tomorrow. Just lazy really!

I buy something called red salt from Amazon, it's basically salt and e numbers. Good on chips, probably very bad for you.

I can’t get on with Bic's - I always cut myself to pieces with those. I got a £199 electric shaver for Christmas. Bloody marvellous at first but tailed off a bit now. Probably needs a new foil at £40
Would that be a Panasonic one ? Had my old Panasonic one years, and as you, got an all singing all dancing one for Christmas, and it is now nowhere near as good, foil gets extremely hot even after oiling. Anyway, today I have been hammering the Angling direct website and another in Poland, stocking up on more fishing tackle.

Would that be a Panasonic one ? Had my old Panasonic one years, and as you, got an all singing all dancing one for Christmas, and it is now nowhere near as good, foil gets extremely hot even after oiling.
No. It is a Braun. This one. I had a warning light on it so dug out my box and instructions and noticed it came with a cleaning/drying bath plus some special fluid that not only cleans, but lubricates the head. I hadn’t done that since I’ve had it do probably buggered up the blades.

I buy something called red salt from Amazon, it's basically salt and e numbers. Good on chips, probably very bad for you.
You sure it’s not Road salt? :LOL:
Only ordered the himalayan salt as it’s supposed to be not as bad as other salts.

You sure it’s not Road salt? :LOL:
Only ordered the himalayan salt as it’s supposed to be not as bad as other salts.

It's not appreciably different from table salt. No it's definitely red salt, got paprika and other stuff in it.

Salt is a chemical. Sodium Chloride. Are you on a low sodium diet?

If you buy an adulterated salt, that contains 50% salt and 50% crushed red stone, you would get the same effect from eating 50% less salt. Or I can post you a packet of sand to mix into it.

Salt is a chemical. Sodium Chloride. Are you on a low sodium diet?

If you buy an adulterated salt, that contains 50% salt and 50% crushed red stone, you would get the same effect from eating 50% less salt. Or I can post you a packet of sand to mix into it.

Himalayan salt is 98% NaCl 2% other stuff.. has no appreciable benefits. You can of course get Lo-Salt which has a greater % of Potassium Chloride in it, but I'd be wary of upsetting ones Sodium Potassium balance as that can be quite dangerous.

Oh well, that’s £5.99 I’ll never see again. My £5.99. Don’t let it keep you awake at night. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back