What have you bought today?

Sponsored Links
iPhone SE 2020 to replace my S9 with a cracked screen. 256Gb version. Should be able to store a few films on there. :)

Sponsored Links
Right, before I even started on my floor today, I made a quick trip to Sainsbury's to buy myself a pack if 10 pencils and a sharpener. Spending far too much time looking for 'em and then trying to sharpen them with a Stanley knife. They are staying in my tool box!

44C41809-6A75-42CA-A469-4161B658A8E1.jpeg

I made a quick trip to Sainsbury's to buy myself a pack if 10 pencils and a sharpener. Spending far too much time looking for 'em and then trying to sharpen them with a Stanley knife. They are staying in my tool box!

If I can't find my pencil, the plumber has invariably nicked it.

Unbelievably, I’ve not used any of 'em yet! Had a proper tidy up and found my other three pencils plus a sharpener. Oh, and I’m back up to four tape measures. :mrgreen:

Right, before I even started on my floor today, I made a quick trip to Sainsbury's to buy myself a pack if 10 pencils and a sharpener. Spending far too much time looking for 'em and then trying to sharpen them with a Stanley knife. They are staying in my tool box!

View attachment 202541
Looks like you are ready for back to school, have you got a new blazer, shoes & satchel

Talking of getting ready for school, 2 pairs of school shoes, 2 pairs of trainers, 1 pair of football boots, 1 pair of shin pads, 30 pairs of school socks, 16 pairs of pants, 2 packs of Pokemon cards, 1 meal out for 3, a tank full of diesel, a birthday cake, 4 weeks worth of maths tuition.

Talking of getting ready for school, 2 pairs of school shoes, 2 pairs of trainers, 1 pair of football boots, 1 pair of shin pads, 30 pairs of school socks, 16 pairs of pants, 2 packs of Pokemon cards, 1 meal out for 3, a tank full of diesel, a birthday cake, 4 weeks worth of maths tuition.

I thought you were an adult?? Are you still at skool??

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Andy

Going back to the salt topic.
Whats wrong with good old Saxa Table Salt from Cheshire?
How about a bit of patriotism for our British workers? ;)

Going back to the salt topic.
Whats wrong with good old Saxa Table Salt from Cheshire?

https://blog.metagenics.com/post/20...able-salt-vs-sea-salt-vs-himalayan-salt-more/

"Himalayan pink salt is lower in sodium than regular table salt and considered one of the purer salt varieties. While it may contain some iodine, it’s usually less than what is found in iodized salts."

Mind you, I haven’t tried it yet - I’d forgotten all about it and it’s still in the cupboard somewhere.......

Sponsored Links
Back