What have you bought today?

Sponsored Links
32 sq metres of Moduleo Midland Oak 22821 'luxury' vinyl flooring. Going to have a go at fitting it myself when it comes. That’ll keep me busy for a day or ten!
I ordered a floor fitting kit in preparation for my imminent flooring job.
Ordered 9 X 9mm 8’x4’ ply sheets to smooth/level my floorboards out before laying the vinyl laminate. Was hoping to crack on tomorrow but not coming until Tuesday now. Oh well, gives me more time so just ordered 100m of Cat5e cable to hardwire stuff to my router such as TV's, Fire TV box and CCTV. Also ordered a 15m HDMI cable to connect my TV in the lounge to the CCTV in the loft so I don’t have to keep squinting at my phone/iPad. Might as well do it before the floor goes down for ever!

We were on holiday with another couple, my mate made a big show of taking off his watch and putting it the fruit bowl, he was constantly asking "any one got the time " after that

Should go to the arctic circle in winter, or indeed summer, you never have a clue what time it is.

Sponsored Links
A mate of mine was propositioned by two hookers in Thailand. "Come with us" they said "and you’ll think you’ve won the lottery". So he did. He took them back to his hotel and when they all got naked, he found they has six balls between them.......

A mate of mine was propositioned by two hookers in Thailand. "Come with us" they said "and you’ll think you’ve won the lottery". So he did. He took them back to his hotel and when they all got naked, he found they has six balls between them.......
Your mate .... hmmmmm

Sponsored Links
Back