What have you bought today?

Well, that was a waste of £77.90. Bloody things packed up again so I’m going to have to call them out again tomorrow.
Tried my machine again this morning - as soon as it’s switched on it just keeps pumping so if you chose a wash programme, the water is pumped out as quick as it goes in so phoned Miele up and they can come out on Thursday so booked an engineer. Meanwhile, my dog harness and a few dog towels were muddy after this mornings walk so washed them in the sink, put them in machine to spin (doesn’t matter if pump is constantly running as it does that anyway when spinning), it went through the spin cycle and finished. No pump pumping now - all back to normal. Just chucked a load of bath towels in to see what happens this time. Even if it’s okay I’m still letting the engineer come out as I have a video of the fault and alarm.

Sponsored Links
RS data logger...to monitor propagator temperature.Two radiators.Flat white at Costa Coffee.Holiday.

£82 for supply and fit of new fuel filter for my car.
Back on the road again after it spent the weekend in the garage. (mind you, it saved me fuel as we had to use my wife's car LOL)

£12.99 for a special magnetic spark plug socket, for a vehicle which didn’t show up today (n)
Apparently the punter has sold the bloody thing :eek: (12 plate Mini)
John :)

Sponsored Links
Today I bought another fishing rod.
I am impartial to a bit of fishing, although i used to go mainly for drinking and smoking myself into a stoned giggling idiot. No i don't take it too seriously but an evening round a carp lake with a few tins a bifter and your mates is just fab.

I am impartial to a bit of fishing, although i used to go mainly for drinking and smoking myself into a stoned giggling idiot. No i don't take it too seriously but an evening round a carp lake with a few tins a bifter and your mates is just fab.
A good few years ago when I was into night fishing, I had a group of lads in the next swim having a party - booze, music and a fire. About 3.00 in the morning I'ad enough so I phoned the owner and told him. He said he was nearby and would sort it out. About 10 minutes later he turned up with a few mates and a couple of snarling dogs and shouted at them “YOU LOT, PACK UP AND **** OFF NOW OR WE ARE GOING TO **** YOU RIGHT UP!”. Of course, they couldn’t pack up quick enough but while they were packing up, he came up to me and said thanks for letting him know. I’m pretty sure they heard it so I spent the rest of the night awake with my mallet in my hand. :cautious:

Anyway, today I went to Westfield to return some boots and while there I bought 60 coffee pods from the Nespresso shop and some socks and pants from Marks and Sparks.

I always wonder where people in mobile vans that sell cooked food or ice cream go to the toilet and whether they wash their hands afterwards.

I always wonder where people in mobile vans that sell cooked food or ice cream go to the toilet and whether they wash their hands afterwards.

Which goes to demonstrate how robust our immune systems are, in the main.

Sponsored Links
Back