What have you bought today?

Still, he did put goggles on. What could go wrong?

Some of the comments from the you tube video are hilarious.................

1) I don't get why so many negative remarks about the second guy: he built the safest amputator ever.

2) The second machine was a present from his wife, right after he got a large life insurance policy.

3) That second one is the very rare widowmaker 5000.

4) The instructions on the second machine say “ Correct use of this machine will result in death and/or serious injury.”

Sponsored Links
Just bought a 2 year (plus 3 months extra, free) subscription to Nord VPN. £82. Bought it through TopCashBack so should get £49.20 cashback so only £32.80 for 27 months.

Just bought a 2 year (plus 3 months extra, free) subscription to Nord VPN. £82. Bought it through TopCashBack so should get £49.20 cashback so only £32.80 for 27 months.

Should have got a two - for - one offer, and split it with Ellal (y)

Sponsored Links
I think Mrs Mottie who loves flowers has been royally had over. Signed up to freddiesflowers and the first delivery arrived today - at 5 ****ing 22 am! Noisy bastard even took a couple of flash photographs of the box on our doorstep. Now, it may be me being tight, but £25 for this? It seems to be mostly greenery to me. The 'USP' is that you assemble the bouquet yourself! I don't begrudge her spending on anything but I’m going to ask her to knock this weekly extravagance on the head. She can get a much better ready-made bouquet delivered from any of our local florists for £25 - and you don’t have to sign up for a weekly bouquet either!

View attachment 211135
Well, that bunch from two weeks ago still has some life in it and at 6.00 this morning, another bunch arrived.

Old bunch:

image.jpg

New Bunch:

image.jpg

One may say """"I graduated from university without the in front of university,but on the other hand one would say I graduated from the University of Hardknocks. Correct is: I graduated from *name of University*."""
Swivel on it...CC.

One may say """"I graduated from university without the in front of university,but on the other hand one would say I graduated from the University of Hardknocks. Correct is: I graduated from *name of University*."""
Swivel on it...CC.

Ooooooh.......

Cool your boots, DP:)

Not bought by me, bought for me by my daughter. It’s my birthday on Monday and me and we would have all been going out for a meal tomorrow night but no chance of that in these times. Anyway, just had THIS delivered to my door by DHL. That’s my birthday meal sorted. :) Still, I would have happily swapped that for a happy meal in McDonalds with my family any day. Oh well, roll on the end of this bloody pandemic when I can cuddle my family - it’s horrible having to keep a social distance from those you love and it starting to get me down now. :unsure:

9819K x 1 DeWalt DCE089D1G-GB 10.8V Self-Levelling Multi-Line Green Beam Laser £469.99
9929X x 1 DeWalt DE0892G Green Laser Detector £97.99

Excellent bits of kit.

9819K x 1 DeWalt DCE089D1G-GB 10.8V Self-Levelling Multi-Line Green Beam Laser £469.99
9929X x 1 DeWalt DE0892G Green Laser Detector £97.99

Excellent bits of kit.
I use my eye to get things level, like this shelf I fitted in our spare room. No problem. :rolleyes:

9CA6F052-D262-453A-B23F-FD8FD17DB074.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Back