What have you bought today?

Sponsored Links
Just ordered myself another £30 Fire stick 4K while they are on offer. (Normally £50).

Having spent £70 10 days ago for a vet inspection and some ear drops, today I spent another £42 today for a vet to peek in my dogs ears and say "Keep giving the drops, see you in another 10 days". :cautious:

A few weeks ago I spent £307 having my dog treated at the vets for a laceration. Just had an email telling me I’m getting £232 back. Nice - that should more than cover the ear infection she's now being treated for! :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Having spent £70 10 days ago for a vet inspection and some ear drops, today I spent another £42 today for a vet to peek in my dogs ears and say "Keep giving the drops, see you in another 10 days". :cautious:
Thats probably what I would charge to re set a circuit breaker, the vet is hopefully more qualified than me

Can you run two or more off the same account?

Have heard conflicting reports...
You can run as many as you like off of one account. In fact you can run them on a made-up disposable account if you want. They really are much better/faster than older models and for £30 they are well worth it.

Last edited:
Thats probably what I would charge to re set a circuit breaker, the vet is hopefully more qualified than me
Yeah, but you are going to them, they’re not bringing their circuit breaker to you and then bringing it back every 10 days. :whistle:

Yes but I do not have a surgery & staff to pay for, TBH I don't think £42 is too bad

xmas shopping... all done, but then I only have a few presents to buy... kids (not that they are kids anymore) just want money.

Yes but I do not have a surgery & staff to pay for, TBH I don't think £42 is too bad
When you look at it like that I suppose so. They do have a great machine that makes all manner of coffee, hot chocolate, speciality teas etc. plus free biscuit snacks. ;)

Went to my local Department store in Upminster today and bought some perfume and a special offer make-up gift box for Mrs Mottie. It was great to see the High street open again and I’m going to try to buy everything local wherever I possibly can. I hope our independent department store survives this pandemic, they’ve been going for over a hundred years and the place wouldn’t be the same without them.

Sponsored Links
Back