What have you bought today?

Sponsored Links
Just had an email invoice from the Information Commissioners office. My data protection license is due for renewal tomorrow. They can sod off - I renewed it this time last year and haven’t worked since! No data to process. That’s something I won’t be buying today. :whistle:
Well given you haven't 'worked' you'll be on the bottom tier - £40

A drop in the ocean for what you've apparently claimed for doing 'work' you wouldn't have done anyway (y)

Well given you haven't 'worked' you'll be on the bottom tier - £40

A drop in the ocean for what you've apparently claimed for doing 'work' you wouldn't have done anyway (y)
£40 is a half decent bottle of bubbles!

Sponsored Links
Just been to the fishmongers to pick up tonight’s tea and tomorrow’s breakfast. Scallop starter and Moules marinière for tea. Fresh crusty bread and a nice chilled white wine. At this moment, the scallops are marinating in the fridge and I’m feeding the mussels to plump them up for tonight.

Smoked haddock for my brekkie tomorrow.

A6D3C55E-8D09-41CD-B762-29A015BB1AF4.jpeg

I honestly don't know how you can eat shellfish/molluscs etc

I like a nice piece of boneless fish on the odd occasion but anything slimy like oysters, squid, winkles, cockles etc turns my stomach.

Just been to the fishmongers to pick up tonight’s tea and tomorrow’s breakfast. Scallop starter and Moules marinière for tea. Fresh crusty bread and a nice chilled white wine.
Just thought I’d show the finished article to bump my thread and tease Bodd. :p

41013AFB-9FDC-40F8-A94C-34D787372151.jpeg
0CED750B-91DC-41CF-95A9-802C95F402F1.jpeg

I honestly don't know how you can eat shellfish/molluscs etc

I like a nice piece of boneless fish on the odd occasion but anything slimy like oysters, squid, winkles, cockles etc turns my stomach.

I put a boneless fish in my pond.......... it sank

A few weeks ago I spent £307 having my dog treated at the vets for a laceration. Just had an email telling me I’m getting £232 back. Nice - that should more than cover the ear infection she's now being treated for! :rolleyes:
Spent nearly £450 in the end. Just had notification that after removing the £75 excess, we are getting £370 back for the ear infection. Funny though, as the insurance company asked my vet for a full medical history. She also had an ear infection 8 months prior to this one. One visit cleared it up so we never bothered claiming. The insurance company included that too as a separate claim but as it was in a previous years policy, they deducted the £75 excess from that as well. We are getting a separate payment for that one too for.............£1.32. Big whoop! :LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back