What have you bought today?

Sponsored Links
I need a new pressure spray bottle.

Stripping paper this morning and suddenly the bottle ruptures...

#FreeShower

IMG_20210314_115305_094.jpg

Sponsored Links
Just renewed our annual (old gits over 60) parking permit for two cars at Essex country parks. We use the parks every day for dog walking and even for our short walks of less than two hours it would be £3.30 per day. I paid £70 for the two cars.

For that, we get:

• Car Parking at 7 country parks for a whole year – Belhus Woods, Cudmore Grove, Danbury, Great Notley, Hadleigh, Thorndon and Weald.
  • 2 days free parking for family or friend worth £11.00
  • 10% discount at the Weald Café at the visitor centre
  • 10% discount at Belhus Café at the visitor centre
  • 10% discount from Stick Man Merchandise in the Visitor Centre at Weald Country Park.
  • 10% discount food and drink at Tiptree Barns tea room at Cressing Temple Barns
  • 10% discount food and drink at the Café (minimum spend £5) at Great Notley Country Park
  • 2 for 1 on tea and coffee at Thorndon Country Park (valid after 1.30pm, Mon-Fri, term time only, excludes bank holidays)
  • Priority booking on specific events

• Bargain! :)

Just had an email invoice from the Information Commissioners office. My data protection license is due for renewal tomorrow. They can sod off - I renewed it this time last year and haven’t worked since! No data to process. That’s something I won’t be buying today. :whistle:

Just had an email invoice from the Information Commissioners office. My data protection license is due for renewal tomorrow. They can sod off - I renewed it this time last year and haven’t worked since! No data to process. That’s something I won’t be buying today. :whistle:
Think you still need one. AFAIR, one is needed as long as the company exists.

Just sent for some bib & brace overalls, fed up with hitching my trousers up when stretching above my head, need to avoid the builders bum look when around schools

Sponsored Links
Back