What have you bought today?

A wasted ticket. I had a hot tip yesterday for the Grand National. I put £100 on a horse called 'Landfill'. I lost - it was a rubbish tip.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
A wasted ticket. I had a hot tip yesterday for the Grand National. I put £100 on a horse called 'Landfill'. I lost - it was a rubbish tip.

Pop your eyes over to The Did you Know thread..... that's an interesting thread.

Nothing.

It's Sunday and the shops are shut.

Ooops! forgot. I paid the house insurance. But that was on line.

Sponsored Links
Nothing either
Now there's a grammatical and conceptual conundrum for you, Bodd.
Nothing is nothing.
Either is one or the other, but as nothing is neither one nor the other, then "nothing either" cannot be grammatically correct.
But nothing neither, sounds weird.
Nothing also, must be grammatically and conceptually incorrect, because nothing is nothing, how can you have more nothing?

Now there's a grammatical and conceptual conundrum for you, Bodd.
Nothing is nothing.
Either is one or the other, but as nothing is neither one nor the other, then "nothing either" cannot be grammatically correct.
But nothing neither, sounds weird.
Nothing also, must be grammatically and conceptually incorrect, because nothing is nothing, how can you have more nothing?

Honey I bought some local Honey

I
20210411_143436.jpg

Local stuff again

Honey I bought some local Honey

Nice. They reckon taking local honey regularly, helps keep hay fever down. We sometimes buy ours from our allotment shop - actually harvested on-site as one plot has a few hives on it.

Hey Bodd, you’re taking your time cracking open that bottle of local wine aren’t you?

Nice. They reckon taking local honey regularly, helps keep hay fever down. We sometimes buy ours from our allotment shop - actually harvested on-site as one plot has a few hives on it.

Hey Bodd, you’re taking your time cracking open that bottle of local wine aren’t you?
I had my Jab Friday so thought I'd save it fir next week and have a drink for Phillip.

Honey
I tend not to suffer Hay fever too much these days, I start taking my spray in February. I can still get caught out, so if I do I drink a teaspoon of my own wee

I had my Jab Friday so thought I'd save it fir next week and have a drink for Phillip.

Honey
I tend not to suffer Hay fever too much these days, I start taking my spray in February. I can still get caught out, so if I do I drink a teaspoon of my own wee
Sounds good, I’ll have to try it. Must I take a spoonful of your wee though? Can’t I use my own?

Sponsored Links
Back