What have you bought today?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
My FIl always used to relate a tale about a cycling tour of Devon & Cornwall just after WW2 whenever D&C were mentioned, I used to say that was some achievement on a Penny Farthing, he used to reply no it was an ordinary bike, never had a GSOH, bless him

I'm still chipping in to help pay you for doing that.
Many thanks. On behalf of the millions of us on furlough, keep up the good work although I am a personal and corporate tax payer myself so my taxes have probably chipped in to maintain the roads that you travel on when you visit East London a "hundred times a year". (y)
I’m just off out for a dog walk up to our local department store (dog friendly) to see if I can help out the local economy.

Last edited:
A vintage Brio figure of 8 train set off eBay. £12.

D6EE62E2-3BDD-4687-B02A-6486F66A4FB8.jpeg

I cycled to my local Halfords store today (3.2 miles!!) to pick up some cable ends and by the time I got there, my arse was well sore so I bought a gel saddle for £40. I fitted it on outside and cycled home. No effing difference!

You need to ride more regularly.

You also need a saddle with a groove down it that takes pressure off the nerves in your perinium; that way, you don't get pins and needles in your old fella.....

Sponsored Links
Back