What have you bought today?

I cycled to my local Halfords store today (3.2 miles!!) to pick up some cable ends and by the time I got there, my arse was well sore so I bought a gel saddle for £40. I fitted it on outside and cycled home. No effing difference!
It is usually seams in your clothing that causes the soreness, never ride a horse with jeans on, John Wayne did and you know how he walks. Become a MAMIL.

Sponsored Links
Another visit to Halfords today to get myself a new Kärcher pressure washer for the car. Just the job to clean a muddy dog and boots after our daily walks. The old one has been playing up lately and it’s over 3 years old so time to renew it.

6B67AB2B-78D2-433D-98A4-245937A4ABAD.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Probably not going to bother with barber now.

During lockdown, I bought some proper Wahl clippers and attachments for £15.

Beard and hair just needs a quick going over with the "Flymo" and it's done.

A twin pack of windscreen washer jets for our car from Amazon. Delivered for a third of the price of a single one from Audi. Coming tonight before 10.00.

I bought three alloy wheels for my car.
I found a dirty big nail in a pretty worn tyre yesterday. I phoned my mate, he's a mobile tyre fitter. Bad news, he's just going away in his campervan and will see to it when he gets back.
So, I looked on eBay last night and negotiated 3 alloys with tyres for £40 each. They were only 10 miles away so I picked them up this morning.
I now have four spares that I'm going to have sandblasted and painted on Monday. :)

Sponsored Links
Back