What have you bought today?

I bought a cordless DeWalt jigsaw today. I have several other DeWalt cordless tools so I just bought the bare body as I already have 4 batteries and 2 chargers.

7B9E43E2-3456-4798-8433-CAE807DC9754.jpeg

Sponsored Links
I bought a cordless DeWalt jigsaw today. I have several other DeWalt cordless tools so I just bought the bare body as I already have 4 batteries and 2 chargers.

View attachment 278677
Most of my kit is Dewalt and, like you Mottie, I just buy the tools and batteries separately. Recently got one of the new power cell batteries which is really small/light but seems to hold charge really really well. I’d recommend them if you need batteries in the future.

A new harness for the dog. She'd worn the old one out as she scrapes along walls when she’s walking with it. Put it on and she loves it. Just look at that waggy tail!

0E7447AB-7BE7-420E-9595-D897C89CB361.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Wonder Wheels for cleaning alloys. Has to be around 28 years since I last bought it!!

(note, please no lectures on how good/bad it is for wheels ;))

Came today, might have a go at paining my UPVC front door with it this weekend.

D1F686FE-99AF-4F3E-89D8-D2A01E13EB42.jpeg

The front of our house is in full sun all day so has faded over the years. I wanted to try a different colour but everyone on our side of the road that have had coloured front doors have had to change them after a couple of years as they faded. Ours was new in 2001 so it’s due a freshen up. I would like to change the brass coloured fittings for chrome but I can’t get the door handle anywhere.

DAC57C86-7F2C-43FA-8650-867B9A9EFEB7.jpeg

View attachment 280053

The front of our house is in full sun all day so has faded over the years. I wanted to try a different colour but everyone on our side of the road that have had coloured front doors have had to change them after a couple of years as they faded. Ours was new in 2001 so it’s due a freshen up. I would like to change the brass coloured fittings for chrome but I can’t get the door handle anywhere.

View attachment 280054
Lovely stuff to put on ,Ive just painted over the blackened oak beams and haven't decided to put the browning wax on yet

Attachments

• 42E136C5-D9C0-48BD-A2C0-E977A7BEA11E.jpeg
    42E136C5-D9C0-48BD-A2C0-E977A7BEA11E.jpeg
    178.7 KB · Views: 34

Mine is the only timber coloured/effect UPVC in the street, rest are white or still painted timber. I got fed up of the constant battle repainting timber and decided to swap the lot years ago. No sign of any fading and the front gets full sun all afternoon and evening.

A pair of new Bridgestone Hoops for my commuter scooter. I'll be fitting and balancing them myself.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back