What have you bought today?

Pan and tilt indoor cam to keep an eye on the pup when we are out. On a special at Halfords at the moment, only a tenner. Works great although Mrs Mottie is not keen. She says it’ll make her more nervous when we are out if she sees the pup in distress as there will be nothing we will be able to do about it.

View attachment 422814

You mentioned a "tenner", but I think you got away with it :whistle:
 
A £62 top up on my car insurance! Looking through my insurance policies last night, I noticed that my car insurance quote was based on me doing 1000 miles a year. 1000 miles? Yep, I’d made a mistake and should have put 10,000 miles. Phoned them up to correct it and was told £62 please. Oh well, better to be safe rather than sorry!
 
Dog crate, toys, cushions, toys, food, toys, bowls, toys, feeding mat, toys, material to make a cover for the dog crate, toys…..

Oh, and I went with Mrs Mottie to buy a mirror. Three times I told her I could see myself fitting it before she finally got the joke……….
 
Dog crate, toys, cushions, toys, food, toys, bowls, toys, feeding mat, toys, material to make a cover for the dog crate, toys…..

Oh, and I went with Mrs Mottie to buy a mirror. Three times I told her I could see myself fitting it before she finally got the joke……….

TBF I read that twice before getting it.
 
Back
Top