The tyre gauge?Just tell Mrs Mottie you are making a movie................................................its going on the bedroom wall!
Andy
The tyre gauge?Just tell Mrs Mottie you are making a movie................................................its going on the bedroom wall!
Andy
OMGShe needs pumping up?
Andy
It’ll all be in slo-mo these days.Just tell Mrs Mottie you are making a movie................................................its going on the bedroom wall!
Andy
Pan and tilt indoor cam to keep an eye on the pup when we are out. On a special at Halfords at the moment, only a tenner. Works great although Mrs Mottie is not keen. She says it’ll make her more nervous when we are out if she sees the pup in distress as there will be nothing we will be able to do about it.
View attachment 422814
Yeah, I don’t want to be starting anything off after it had all quietened down….You mentioned a "tenner", but I think you got away with it![]()

I’ve not seen sealey for a decade.A digital tyre pressure gauge with bleed off. Measures in 0.1 PSI increments. Spot on according to my on screen pressures.
View attachment 422825
You must have been going around with your eyes closed!I’ve not seen sealey for a decade.
Dog crate, toys, cushions, toys, food, toys, bowls, toys, feeding mat, toys, material to make a cover for the dog crate, toys…..
Oh, and I went with Mrs Mottie to buy a mirror. Three times I told her I could see myself fitting it before she finally got the joke……….